Magcon Preferences and Imagines

What he looks for in a girl:

Taylor: Her personality. Everyone knows that Taylor is the craziest out of the guys and he wants someone who's just as crazy and outgoing as he is and isn't scared to let loose a little.

Matthew: Being positive. Matthew is a very positive person and is always trying to be happy. He wants someone who's always just as happy as he is.

Nash: Being there for him. We all know that Nash gets a lot of hate and sometimes it gets to him. He wants someone who will always be there for him and will help him get through it.

Cameron: Her fun side. Cameron is definitely a 5 year old in a 19 year old body sometimes. Sometimes he likes not being serious about everything and just having fun. He wants a girl just like that.

Carter: Her self esteem. He wants a girl who is confident in herself. Carter isn't very good at expressing himself sometimes so he doesn't want to have to make her believe she's beautiful. He will still tell her she's beautiful though.

Gilinsky: Not being shy. Gilinsky wants a girl that isn't always shy around him. He wants an open person, just like himself, so they can both have an exciting relationship.

Aaron: Her reputation. He wants someone that everyone knows as a nice and sweet girl. He wants to know he's taking a sweetheart home to his family.

Shawn: Not afraid to sing. We all know Shawn loves singing and he wants a girl to do duets with. Even if you can't sing he'll still love you for having fun with it.

Johnson: Her mouth. Just like himself, he wants someone who has a good talk. He wants a girl that will always be able to back him up, and he'll always back her up.

I'm sorry if these sucked I'll try to do better! I would like to keep doing these and send me some requests! I might just do them (: