Meeting my Appa

It was a rainy night in Seoul and Exo just came back from dance practice. Stepping onto their doorstep, there was a box. Suho who thought that it was his comic that he bought online, so they bought inside. Suho opens the box and screams " Ahhhhhhhhhhh, Holy Sh** "

Suho Pov:

I was so excited to open my new " Naruto " series. When I open the box, I screamed " Ahhhhhhhhhhh, Holy Sh** " then I saw 11 boys at my door with shocked face because first thing " I don't cuss often " , second " there is a baby girl in a box ". The little girl started crying due to my scream so I calm myself down and picked up the baby girl , tapping her back lightly, soon she fell back to sleep. I placed her on my bed. I called a meeting so the member gathered around the living room.

3rd person:

Exo sat in the living room about to discuss about what to do with the baby. They deciding if they should keep her or not. That was time for a vote!!

The voting :

Keep the baby -12

Don't keep the baby -0

So they decide to keep the baby girl. Now they needed to name the baby since the baby didn't have a name yet. So they started to think of a name.

Suho : Kim Hana

Kris : Wu Yi Ni

Lay : Zhang Nixing

Xiumin : Kim Minnie

Luhan : Hannie

Sehun : Sehannie

D.o : Kyungie

......... Soo on

After an hour of the deciding the baby girl name will be " Wu Yi Ni " .... Kris won buy saying let me name her or I'll pay all of you NOTHING ! He was serious so we gave in .. Kris jumped around like a little kid while D.O go and prepared some milk for the baby. Xiumin and Lay went to go buy some baby food and groceries. They will be announcing the baby soon.

------------------TOMMOROW MORNING ---------------------

Kris Pov:

I swear I was so happy that the baby was named after Me............ ME ...!!!! On yeah we are taking the baby to get a shot and adopted her as our children. Yes the little baby will have 12 Appa. It was our day off today so we drove in 2 van to the hospital.

Exo-M Pov:

In the Van

Kris is driving with silence while Xiumin is next to him talking about Baozi. Luhan is having a fight when Sehun about which bubble tea is better taro or Choco. Chen is sleeping and so is Tao. Lay is just sitting there in silence, watching the baby sleep

Exo-M Pov:

In the Van

Suho is yelling for the kid(exo-k) to shut up. D.O is staring at the mirror with big eyes. Sehun having a fight with luhan. Baekhyun is singing off tune while Chanyeol is beat boxing. Kai is trying to sleep through all the noise. ( poor Kai )

------------------- At the Hospital ----------------

Exo waited inside the waiting room while Suho and Kris went with the baby to get a shot. Suho hold the baby while Kris is making cute face for the baby not to cry and Wu Yi Ni didn't cry at all.Then they drove to adoption center to adopt the baby.

------------------ Adoption Center-------------------

Exo member rushed to the adoption center to fill out the form for the baby. The form said that the baby would have 12 Appa and 0 Eomma.

/Adoption Form\

Name: Wu Yi Ni

Birthday: July 23

Adopter: Exo

Signature of adopter: Exo

"YEAHHHHH YI NI IS NOW OUR DAUGHTER!!!!!!! IM AN APPA" yelled exo when they got outside.

YiNi giggled to Appa exo dumbness