Watching Appa Dance

------------1 years later-------------

Yi Ni usually comes and watch exo practice ever since the incident. But today was a special day. It's Yi Ni 2 birthday!!!!!! And we have a concert since everyone knew about Yi Ni as our daughter was decides to give NiNi a surprise. Exo already got Yi Ni her birthday present.

Yi Ni Pov:

Today was my birthday but I don't think Appas would remember since they are too busy with their concert today. At least I still get to see their awesome dance move and amazing vocals. I wear my baby exo outfit and a wolf SnapBack. As I walked out of my room, all the Appa was surprise and started taking picture of me so I posed cutely like how Luhan taught me.

"Who taught you to pose like that" exo asked.

"Luhan Appa" I said cutely. Luhan Appa face got red.

Kris Appa picked me up and put me in my carsit and buckled my belt. And we drove to the concert.

----------------------during the concert------------------

Yi Ni was backstage watching us sing and dance. I can hear her cute little voice screaming fighting.! We told our fan their was a little surprise. Xiumin and Baekhyun went to Yi Ni and held her tiny hands and led her on stage. There was a few BOO and AWEEEE. Tao and Kris went to get the cake and exo and the fans started to sing happy birthday. Then fans ask Yi Ni to dance for them and of course our baby would agree. She started to dance cutely to overdoes. Then exo started to give Yi Ni present to her. Yi Ni kissed Exo on the cheeks!!!

Her present:

Tao: Panda Stuff Animal

Kris: Princess Purse

Luhan: Cute Exo Dress with some bunny headband

Xiumin: Baozi Neckalace

Chen: Glow in the Dark Shoe

Lay: Unicorn Stuff Animal

Suho: Photo Album of them

Kai: Ballet Shoes

Baekhyun: Necklace with a picture of all of them

Chanyeol: SnapBack

D.O: Owl Ring

Sehun: Bubble Tea