Prologue

He was just sparkling.. It was probably from the sweat but anyways he was just looking at me with his guitar in his hands.. Staring me down while luke and calum talked about the next song. Luke looked at him with a frown. ''Michael seems to be having troubles focusing tonight. It must be because you all are amazing and lovely,'' he smiled into the mic. I giggled as he looked at me too. ''Especially, some of you. Just kidding. All of you.'' They got down to most of the songs and they were at the last song. ''This song is called, 'She looks so perfect'. Dedicated to a special fan. Michael has been looking at all night and we wanna make sure she knows it. We are gonna bring her up on stage,'' Luke said smiling brightly.

I didn't know I what I had in store.. I took a deep breath. Luke looked down at me, ''What's your name princess?'' My breathing hitched in my throat and for a whole few minutes I forgot where I was.. Who I was, and who I was with. Luke's smiled at me again. ''K-Kendall..'' I breathed out. He smiled again and a security guard took my hand showed me to the stairs to the stage. I was walked up and standing in between Michael and Luke. My heart was going crazy. I was so sure they could hear it in Australia. I put a hand over my mouth and was just smiling uncontrollably. I didn't believe this was happening. It was happening to a girl like me, a 17 year old girl. I was in high school and was a straight A student.. I knew karma could be good but I never knew it was this good.