Halloween night

Deku's Pov

I was sitting with Uraraka and Iida at a Halloween party.
"I'm surprised this ended up being held ad Bokugo's" Uraraka stated.
"Well it's because aunti isent home, otherwise it wouldn't have" I said as I smiled looking at Uraraka.

"Oi Deku, get your nerdy ass over hear!!" I hear Kacchan yell from across the room.
I go up quickly and walked over to Kacchan to see what he had to say. When I got their he was talking with Todoroki!?

"Yeah Kacchan?" I say and he looks at me.
"Help me clean this mess after everyone leaves" Kacchan said ten looked back at Todoroki. "Is that it?" I ask looking up at Kacchan.
"Yes that's it shitty nerd"  Kacchan said as he glared at me.
"O...okay" I said as I walked away a bit confused. 'What was that about. He never wants me over anymore. Maybe it's so I can clean everything thrn walk home in the dark' I think as  fown and I'm already back to Uraraka and diddnt even notice.
"Deku!!! You okay?" Uraraka said as she grabbed my wrist. I look at her and smile "yeah I was just thinking to myself" I say as I smile and sit in between Iida and Uraraka.
We talked for a while just about hero stuff and what it would be like to be a pro. We talked about a bunch of stuff and befor I knew it people slowly started to leave. That's when I heard Kacchan yell "time to go!!!" He didn't give any reason but no one asked. Everyone started to leave.
"Bye Deku" Uraraka says as she walks out with Iida "Bye" I say as I start to pick up trash befor everyone left. Befor I know it my hands were full of trash and I walked into the kitchen to put it in the trash. I walked back into the living room and saw that it was just me, Kacchan, Todoroki.
"Toderoki are you waiting for your ride?" I ask as I walk over to him and look up at him. "Actually I'm staying to help clean up" Todoroki said as he gently placed his hand on my shoulder. "You two fucking help!!" I heard Kacchan yell witch startled me. "O...okay Kacchan " I say as I start picking up a bunch if cups that had been left everywhere. My arms were soon full of cups. I walked. To the kitchen and set them on the counter then went through witch ones needed to be washed and witch ones needed to be thrown away.
I walked back into the living room to see that their was barely anything else to pick up. I bend over to pick up a candy wrapper and when I did I felt a hard slap to my butt. I jumped and fell onto my knees catching myself with one hand.
I looked up to see a smirking Kacchan.  "W...Why Did you hit me?" I ask softly.

Kacchan Pov
' Damn he's so naive' I started to feel myself get hard.
"No reason" I gently pulled at my pants by my crouch so it doesn't show as much.
"I...it hurt" he says as he was knees and his butt was on his calves.
I couldn't help it anymore. "Deku go up to my room we'll be up soon" I said as I smirked. He looked up at me with wide eyes. "W...we?" Deku said as he started to stand up and look at me. "Just go!" I started to get louder.
"B...but I'm not done" Deku says as he is now standing up straight.
"We will do the rest now go!" I said getting irritated at all the questions. He nodded then headed up the stairs and into my room. Once I heard the door shut Todoroki walked over to me.
"He listens to basicly everything you say without a second thought" Todoroki said as he look toured then stairs.
"I guess" I say as I shrug and pick up a bit of trash. Than when I heard Deku yell. "Kacchan can I borrow a shirt to change into all I have is my costume".
"Yeah" I yelled back then Todoroki looked at me.
"You done?" He asked as he must of picked up the rest of the trash.
" yeah" I say as we both walk and through it away. I then headed for my room Todoroki following.
I flung my door open to see Deku putting on a plain black shirt that changes to about mid thigh but fits me perfectly.
"Hey Kacchan, hey Todoroki " he smiles then sits on the side of my bed.  "Hey" Todoroki said, his usual monotone voice as his sat thigh to thigh with Deku and Deku just smilled. I walked over to the other side sat so my thigh was barelyover his and he looked at it then at me. His smile has faded a bit.
"Kacchan why did you tell me to go to your room?" Deku asked and I couldn't take it anymore I pushed my lips roughly onto his and ran one of my hands through his hair. I felt his hand go onto my chest and but his other hand was somewhere else.

No ones Pov

As Bokugo kissed Deku Todoroki had slid his hand up Deku's thigh just in front of his member.
Deku put one hand on Bokugo and his other hand went on top of Todoroki's. Deku moaned softly witch only turned the other two boys on greatly.
Bakugo pulled away and Deku looked at him hand still on his chest. "Why?" Deku asked and Todoroki's hand went onto Deku's member making him gasp and through his head back.
Bokugo took this as an opportunity to start sucking and kissing on Deku's neck causing Deku to let out breathy moans.
Todoroki slowly started to palm Deku through his pants. Cause Deku to let out a bit louder moans and grab Todoroki by his upper arm.
Once Deku realised he was making such lude noises he bit his lip to quiet them down.
Bokugo was attacking Deku's be k trying to find his sweet spot. And when he did he could tellbecause Deku let out a mu h poder moan along  with grabbing onto his shirt much tighter.
"A...ahh w...why?" Deku said as Todoroki rubbed at Deku's member much faster, giving Deku enormous pleasure.
Both of the other boys didn't listen to Deku's why.
Todoroki started to unbutton Deku's pants when Bokugo squeezed Deku's member softly reaping Todoroki's hand.
When Bokugo squeezed Deku gasped and grabbed onto Bokugo's arm.  He face landing on Bokugo's shoulder his other hand squeezing Todoroki's upper arm a lot tighter.
Todoroki moved Bokugo's hand and undid Deku's pants. Slipping hand into Deku's pants rubbing his member roughly over Deku's boxers.
Deku grabbed Todoroki's forearm with both hand tightly. "Ahh" Deku moaned as his hole body tense up. Bokugo them grabbed Deku's pants pulling them off his body in one good motion .
"Ka... Kacchan~" Deku said as he griped onto Bokugo's thigh making Bokugo want Deku even more than he already did. Todoroki moved his hand from Deku's member to his butt and he started groping his ass. That's when Bokugo grabbed Deku's boxers and pulled them down fast and rough. Bokugo then flipped Deku over on his stomach so now he is laying on top of Todoroki with his ass to Bokugo.
Bokugo then put his hand up to Deku's mouth "suck!" Bakugo commands and Deku listens. Deku's toung twirling around Bokugo's finger seductively.  Bokugo then pulled them out fast and shoving one finger info Deku's very tight hole. Making Deku grab into Todoroki had and yelp at the sudden intrusion. "Ow Kacchan th..that hurts" Deku said softly as he hid his face in Todoroki's chest. Todoroki putting one hand on top of Deku's head. Bokugo didn't stop though he just added a second finger and start scissoring Deku's hole.
Todoroki then began to unbutton his pants making deku blush and hold onto him tighter.
Todoroki pulled his member out witch was way bigger than Deku ever espected. His member was poking Deku in the neck. Bokugo pulled his finger out fast causing Deku to whimper a bit. But soon Deku could feel Bokugo line up with his hole. "Kacchan" Deku says as he feels the tip go in making he bite his lip hard and through his head back, tears falling down his face. "Deku I'll wait a bit, and let you get used to it" Bokugo saidas it was so hard for him not to pound deku mercilessly.
Deku then felt Todoroki's member twitch so he decided to start and slowly he off Todoroki to make him completely hard. Soon Deku felt Kacchan push his member in further "ahhh~" As Dekumoaned softly Todoroki shoved his member into Deku's mouth.
Bokugo wasent even all the way in yet, but that didn't last long. Bokugo slammed the rest into Deku, causing Deku to whine but moan a but to he couldn't tell if Bokugo inside him was pleasurable or painful.
Deku slowly started to suck off Todoroki. Todoroki grabbed a handful of Deku's hair and guided him.
Bokugo started to pull out again slowly he then slowly pushed in. He heard Deku main instead of whine witch caused Bokugo to go harder and faster causing small but sexy muffled moans from the boy below him.
Deku was trying his best to pleasure Todoroki while his ass was being pleasured. Deku didn't know it but he was doing a damn good job at making them both feel as though their going to explode into the small green haired boy.
Bokugo was now slamming into Deku with all he had, the slaps of their skin loud . Todoroki was now pushing and pulling Deku's head up and down on his member. Deku was moaning from all the pleasure but they were muffled by Todoroki's member.
As Deku thought he couldn't possibly receive more pleasure Bokugo grabbed Deku's dick and started pumping him fast just like his thrusts.
Deku could feel himself on the urge of cumming when Bokugo slammed into Deku hitting his prostate in the motion. Causing Deku to cu. all over Todoroki. Todoroki doing the same but inside Deku's mouth causing him to leak out the sides of Deku's mouth.
Bokugo was still slamming into Deku with painful but pleasurable thrusts. Then with one last good thrust Bokugo released inside Deku. Deku squirming at the unknown substance that just entered his body. Bokugo collapsed on Deku his member still inside.
"I get his ass next time" Todoroki said as he gently played with deku's hair. "Shut up half n half" Bokugo said as he moved up pulling his member out so he could reach Todoroki's lips. "Both you go to bed" Bokugo said as he wrapped his arms around Deku Todoroki doing the same.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Sorry if thus was absolute shit but it's my first time writing something like this