Chapter 1

"Lucas. Lucas. Lucas! Wake up!" My roommate whined as he shook me, trying to wake me up.

"What do you want, Damian?" I said annoyed, trying to find a comfortable side in the pillow to rest in and sleep.

"Well, it's 2 PM, you should be awake by now and you have homework." He said as I opened my eyes seeing him pouting.

"Ew homework." I said and groaned, rolling my eyes.

"If you don't do it, you'll be sent back home and I'll have no one to talk about nonsense to." He whined, pouting more.

"But I wanna sleeeep." I moaned and shut my eyes, resting back.

"Lucas. Don't make me wake you up by another way." He said, crossing his arms.

I raised my eyebrows. "What other way?" I asked with a smirk.

He bit his lip and crawled to my lap, and because of not fully seeing him, I just noticed he's only wearing a hoodie and some boxers, well shit.

Damian looked at me with a blank face and started slowly grinding me, earning a slight moan from me and leaning closer to my face.

"We haven't done this in a while, Lucas." He whispered as I blushed and chuckled, gently shoving his face away.

"Psh. You have a fucking boyfriend, Damian." I said and shrugged.

"He doesn't like my 'not so innocent' side, err." He said as he rolled his eyes.

"But, I won't tell if you won't." He said, slowly pulling my shirt up a little with his index finger.

I leaned in and lightly kissed him. "You just get a kiss now, no morning quickie." I said and rolled my eyes playfully, gently pushing him away and walking to the bathroom.

You see, me and Damian have a really close 'friendship'. When people see us together, they usually think we're dating.

And that's because we actually look like a couple. We hold hands, we kiss, we even fuck. But to us, it's just a 'friendly gesture'.

We're used to each other sleeping around with other dudes or using each other when we want the frickie dickie. And yes, we're both gay.

As for about me; I'm a 17 year old gay dude named Lucas. Some people call me Luke. Some mock me by calling me 'Luke da uke', I'm not a uke. I'm a seke. *^*

But anyway, I looked at myself in the mirror and sighed as I rubbed my head. I quickly did all the bathroom shit and changed into some clothes that were set in the drawer then got out, looking at Damian who was texting on his phone.

That faggot, I love him. That's Damian Lightwood. My so called bestfriend, slash roommate that I actually secretly dated once.

He's younger than me by a couple of months, and he's by far the only guy I've fell for. I never fall in love, love doesn't exist in my life. But somehow, I did. And it was Damian.

But, that was the past and we moved on with everything. It's all just lovely memories. And even if someday I fall for someone new, it'd never be like how I fell for Damian.

After zoning out, (actually staring at Damian in awe) I sat next to him in my bed and looked at his screen.

"Party tonight at Caleb's. We're going, Lucas." He said, shaking my arm.

"Is Noah coming?" I asked. Noah is Damian's current boyfriend. It's so easy for Damian to get a boyfriend. He'd not stay with them for long, but so many guys would date him.

Or probably just go on a date, then spend the night fucking, then the so called relationship is over.

"Haven't asked him yet." He said with a pout. I mentally rolled my eyes, and yes, I'm jealous.

I shrugged and leaned in, giving him a quick kiss. "I bet he'll come. He has to, he's your boyfriend." I said with a small smile.

"Yeah, he has to 'come'." He said smirking, nudging my shoulder with a wink. I chuckled a bit, trying to hide my jealousy.

Well, I have no idea what's going to happen tonight. But I do know that I'll get drunk and end up waking up with a stranger or a friend I've fucked.

#YOLO.