Chapter 2

Sorry for the short chapter, I was kinda rushing =^=

After doing my homework, (which Damian helped me with) and getting ready for the party, we walked towards Caleb's house nearby our apartment.

"Where's Noah?" I asked as we walked to the front foor which was already open.

"I dunno, he said he'll be here soon." Damian said with a pout, looking around.

"Aw, don't worry. He'll be here soon or later." I said as I walked in with him, looking around and spotting some of my friends and some other people I don't know.

"Lucas! Damian! Hey~ You came." Caleb said as he gave me and Damian quick hugs.

"Yeah, Caleb. We 'came'." I said as I winked at him and giggled.

"Ah, gotta greet more people. Do whatever you want. Have fun~" Caleb said after laughing and quickly walked away to some corner with people as I checked him out.

"Booty had me like." I joked and fanned myself with my hands.

"I'm worried about Noah, ugh." Damian said, looking around. "He's never late, and he didn't text me back."

"Aw Damian, he might-" "'Sorry babe, I have chores to do and I can't come to the party. Love you xx' ..Urgh." He read Noah's text and groaned.

"Pft, who the fuck does chores anymore?" I asked as I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, but Noah's a good guy. Probably a virgin too." Damian said with a shrug.

"Are you planning on changing that?" I asked as I started walking towards the kitchen with Damian.

"Changing how he is? Nah, too much work. But taking his virginity card? Anytime, any day." He said with a smirk.

We took 2 cups of some alcoholic drink and started chugging.

"Not my fault if I end up causing shit." He said as he chugged another cup. "I'm going to find someone, adios."

I looked around, watching people dance and grind against each other then chugged another cup, then another one. I felt someone spank me then looked back, facing Caleb.

"Enjoying the party?" He asked with a smile. I nodded and continued drinking.

Blur. All I can see is a blurry vision of people dancing around and Caleb's face getting closer. Yep, we're kissing.

I felt our kiss getting deeper and his hands that were wrapped around my waist got lower, grabbing my ass.

I felt like moaning, which I probably did. I tangled my fingers in his hair and felt like being dragged.

Next thing I know; I'm naked and I feel like something thrusting in and out of me, which is making me moan. My neck hurts.

Is this real life?

Blur.

Next day~

I woke up and looked around, this room was quite familiar. I turned and saw Caleb laying next to me, lightly snoring.

Wait, stop, hold up. Did we? I think.

I shook his arm gently and kept calling his name.

"L-Lucas..?" He questioned as he rubbed his eyes and clearly looked at me.

"Oh shit, we had sex."