S3 Shot 5 (✔️)

Hi

Recap: Ragini was thrown out of MM, Laksh drunk again in his desperation. Ragini injured herself to get him out of the mansion.

Ragini saw Laksh, "Laksh ji, what happen?" She just woke up by his sudden shout.

"Ragini you...?" He was looking at her with teary eyes, he didn't remember anything what might have happened to her. He was cursing himself looking at her devastated state. He was holding his head, it was pounding badly.

Ragini helped him up from the bed, "Laksh come with me!"

Laksh was having problems to follow her, his body wasn't under his control, but Ragini didn't give up. Both were at the small washroom, she helped him and made him vomit. He has to get it out of his body anyhow.

"Laksh I'm here!" She hugs him from back crying seeing him in this state.

"Ragini it's hurting!" He was in pain and holding his belly.

Ragini was rubbing his back. She took a clean cloth and soaked it with water. She drained the unnecessary water off it and cleaned his face.

Both were sitting with the back on the wall, not looking into the eyes of the other one. Laksh slowly comes closer with his hand, he intertwined with hers. Ragini smiles looking at him, "Laksh, how you feel now?"

Laksh looked at her in guilt, "I'm sorry!" He was crying and she shook her head, "Laksh ji, it wasn't your fault. Please promise me not to drink ever again on any reason!" She cups his face, wiping his tears away with her thumbs, "Please promise me!"

Laksh cups her face.

(Aah feeling relieved 😌 using it again my fav)

"Ragini I promise I won't drink again. Not even a single drop of alcohol will come near my mouth. I'm sorry, what I did to you is unforgivable!" He cries on her shoulder and she stroke his back.

"Laksh ji Please. You haven't done anything!" She explains him what had happened to her and how they throw her out. Laksh made a fist, "I told them to leave this matter still they punished you?!" Ragini nodded.

Laksh stood up with her, he looked around and found the motel bad. But they didn't had much to survive he had to work. He is responsible for her, "Ragini let's get a shower and move from here!" He hold her cheek and she smiles at him.

Both took a shower. Laksh carefully cleans her wounds, she hisses as it was burning. Laksh blows air on it and kisses the wound. Soon they come out of the washroom. He dressed her injuries and felt bad, "You caught me?" Ragini nods at him, "Yes, you landed safely on me!"

Laksh shook his head, "Mad woman!" Both wore fresh clothes and left the motel.

"Now where to go?" Ragini looked at him. "Bank I have some savings let me get them, then we will leave from here. I don't think we can stay here without the interfering of the other's!" Ragini was admiring him, but she saw his body. He was shaking badly.

"Ragini you wait here at the bench, take the bag I will come in a few minutes!" Laksh left her alone, but like he said he returned after a few minutes.

"Let's go Ragini!" He forwarded his hand and she took it with a smile.

They were at the train station

"Laksh what have you decided?"

Laksh looked at her, "Pune?"

Ragini hold his hand, "Wherever you want to take me I will come with you!" Laksh reciprocates and pressed her hand with care.

It took them a few hours to reach their destination

RagLak were in the search for a vacant room or a small cottage. The town apartments were too expensive to rent, they got a tip from a landlord, who told them to rent or buy a Bamboo cottage a bit out of the city.

Laksh looked at it...

"I'm sorry Ragini. I can't effort much...!" He was looking at her, but she wasn't upset or angry. No, she was happy. "Laksh ji!"

She was blushing, "it's our!" She was happy the simplicity of the house and the nature was giving her peace

Both entered the bamboo cottage it was completely empty.

"Laksh ji we can sell some of my jewellery's if you want!"

Laksh shook his head, "No Ragini, I don't want this! I will soon find a job, don't worry!" He hold her hand, "Trust me. I will find a solution for our situation, our future will be in our hands now!" He hold her hand and kisses her hand back.

Ragini felt a shiver, she took her hand back and twirls around. Soon she stopped and looked at the dusty room. She searched for a broom, but there was nothing, "Laksh ji you wait here I'm just coming!"

Laksh looked at her in confusion, but she come back soon with a broomstick. She had asked for it by a neighbour.

Ragini cleaned the room, it was a two room cottage, it had a bedroom in combination with a washroom. Then it had a dining room with kitchen and living room.

It was late in the night and Ragini was looking around. How to arrange the floor. She opens the bag and took out her saree. She took her shawl and spread it on the ground looking at Laksh, "Come sleep!"

Ragini lies down with her front on the ground. He was looking at her back, the bare neck he wants to kiss. He bend down next to her, "Ragini...?" He come closer to her ear, his husky voice made her feel a shiver running down her spine, "Haan Laksh ji?"

Laksh blows her hairs away from her neck, he kisses her shoulder and went to her back. He opens the lace of her blouse, Ragini closer her eyes feeling him...

🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

_____
Please comment and vote