Ch. 29 You Will Pay!!

Your POV

4 Hours Later

I wake up in a cold and dimly lit room. I then noticed that it was so cold, I could see my breath in the air. I go to get up, but I'm stopped. I look down and realized that I'm tied up. I attempt to loosen up the rope.
Then, out of nowhere, I hear a guy's voice say, "Don't bother. That rope has a spell on it to prevent anyone but me from untying it."
Startled and confused, I call out, "Who are you and what do you want with me?" I'm answered with a slightly maniacal laugh. "AH HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!! It's been a long time since we last saw each other. I just want to get revenge for what you did in high school."
Still confused, I ask, "And what was that?" "HOW COULD POSSIBLY NOT REMEMBER?! You took what should have been mine. You took Aphmau from me!" The voice yelled angrily.
Frustrated and even more confused, I said, "I never took Aphmau from anyone. Who are you?" Then I saw a werewolf with silver eyes and navy hair with a gray streak. He was wearing a black robe. He then said, "It's me, Ein! I'm surprised that you even forgot about me. Especially after what happened back in high school, Aaron."
Aaron? That makes more sense, I thought. I looked at Ein and say, "Ein, was it? I'm not Aaron. Aaron is my twin brother. My name is Y/N." I watch as Ein frowned angrily and said, "I thought the blue jacket was odd. Doesn't matter, I'll use this to my advantage! If I let you go, you'll just warn the real Aaron about me! So I'll let you go, but you'll be doing whatever I ask of you! AH HA HA HA HA!!"
Then I see him throw a green potion at me and everything went black.

Jenny's POV

5 Hours Later

I wake up and check my phone. It read 10:03am. Y/N said he would be here an hour ago. I hope he's okay, I thought.

1 Hour Later

He's 2 hours late, I thought. I started to get really worried, so I decided to call Aaron. (J=Jenny A=Aaron)

A: Hello?
J: Aaron, it's Jenny.
A: What is it? Is Y/N back yet?
J: That's just it! He texted me saying that he'd be back around 9am. He's 2 hours late. I'm scared and worried.
A: Don't worry Jenny, I'm sure that Y/N is fine. Tell you what, if he isn't back by tomorrow morning, call me.

Well, how long do you think you might be missing? Who do you think will find you?
Master out.