Ch. 24 Together Again

Jenny's POV

I'm woken up to Aaron and Garroth carrying Y/N in their arms. They set him on his bed. Concerned, I asked, "He's not...?" Aaron stops and reassures me, "He's fine, just unconscious from the love potion that someone had put on him. He should wake up in the morning. If you need me, I'll be at Aph's house. Since the 2 of us are dating, we moved in together."

I thanked them as they left. Then I went back to my boyfriend's unconscious body. I took his light blue jacket off of him and hung it on the door. I cuddle up next to Y/N and rest my head on his abs and slowly drifted off to sleep.

The Next Morning

Your POV

I wake up in my room. Thank Irene! I'm home! I thought. Then I realized that there was someone with their arms around me and had their head on my abs.
I glanced at who it was and saw Jenny peacefully sleeping. I smiled and thought, She looks so cute when she's sleeping. Then I put my arm around her and went back to sleep.

1 Hour Later

I wake up again, but this time to Jenny kissing me on the lips. I kiss back. Then she pulls away and say, "I missed you so much. I love you!" "I know. It's great to be back with you." I replied.

I know I ended this chapter in a weird way, but I couldn't think of a better way to finish this chapter.
Master out.