chpt. 5

ethans pov

"AGHHHHHH!!!" we were all screaming for dear life. kiersten was hugging grayson and me and kaitlyn were practically holding eachother as the door swans open.

"what the hell!" emma said as she swung open the door with her manager.

"you know intruding is a fucking violation of the law." kaitlyn snapped still holding onto me.

"ethan get out of the fucking closet." emma said.

"no i'm not ready to confess i'm gay!" i joked.

"what?!" everyone snapped their hedd towards me.

"chill i'm joking." i said. emma grabbed my hand and pulled me out. "hello," i said to her manager.

"we were thinking about making the relationship public," her manager said.

"no can do, we already made this fake relationship public don't want people thinking i'm a man hoe." i said. emma rolled her eyes.

"then make it public that you broke up." emma said.

"we can't do that." i said. emma scoffed at my reply

"okay so now that that's cleared up get the hell out of my house." kaitlyn snapped.

"wait ethan why is your shirt off?" emma questioned

"because i was wearing a button up and it was very uncomfortable while we were watching a movie." i responded like it was a no brainer.

"ETHAN ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME!" emma yelled at me.

"no this is fake, and you know that." i said in reply.

"you're starting to make me think it isn't fake." emma said.

kaitlyns pov

"it's fake i swear why would you think that." the hurt was evident in his voice. i felt bad.

"because you've been getting close to ... her." emma pointed at me and rolled her eyes. i looked over at ethan and saw a tear fall down his eye.

"get out emma. i'm not kidding get out of my house before i call the police." i snapped.

"but-"

"no. no buts get out."

"kaitlyn you don't understand-"

"no i do understand. what i understand is that you're too dumb to realize that you can be arrested for trespassing and intruding my home, you also don't understand that if you don't get out right now i will call the cops im not hesitating." i said snapping once more.

"omg. like you will."

"i will if you don't leave. leave." i said walking down the stairs to grab my phone. everyone started following me. i ran to the kitchen counter and held my phone up waving it as a smirked. emma and her manager slowly started walk backwards to the door.

"kaitlyn please let us talk."

"get out." kiersten responded walking towards them as they backed out of the door.

"peace." she said as she slammed the door in their faces.

"damn."grayson said. as he started laughing at me and kiersten. ethan just stood there crying.

"ethy i'm so sorry." i said giving him a hug.

"it's not your fault." he said to me. "i'm getting tired though can we go to bed?"

"yeah sure." i replied. it was around midnight after all.

in kaitlyns room

"here, lay down" i said pointing to my bed. i walked to the living room and grabbed a pillow from the couch and the blanket me and ethan used. i guess i'm sleeping on the floor tonight. as i walked into the room and got myself situated on the floor only to be picked up and thrown on the bed. "hey!" i said. only to get no response. ethan was practically laying on top of me. "at least move over!!" i said, getting no response. he moved over but wrapped his arms around my so i got used to it and snuggled into him. falling asleep in what seemed like seconds.

————————————————————————
the next morning

"wake up sleepy head!" grayson yelled at me.

"noooooo." i said rolling over.

"wake up!!" he yelled at me again. he reached to touch me and i slapped his hand away. i heard him walk away so i thought i was due to a couple more minutes of sleep.

"owwwwwww!!!" i yelled as grayson flopped onto me crushing me.

"ahahaha!" grayson laughed.

"get off of me fat ass!" i yelled at him. he still didn't budge. "grayson!!!" i yelled again. he kept laughing. at this point everyone was in my room laughing at me. i shoved grayson off of me and he landed flat on the floor making a loud thud. i started dying of laughter as he started rubbing his ass since he landed flat on it.

"you'll regret that!!" grayson yelled starting to chase me out of my room. he slipped and landed on is ass again and i fell to the floor dying of laughter. grayson took this opportunity to start tickling me.

"k-k-kiersten help-p m-me." i said barely able to get my words out. kiersten jumped his back and he got off of me but he started tickling her and i ran over to ethan and hugged him. then for some reason grayson stopped and he just looked at her and he kissed her. i looked at ethan and he looked at me, his jaw on the floor. we saw a black van pull up outside of our house. he snapped a shot of them kissing so ethan pushed me to the wall and started kissing me and they took a couple shots again. soon after driving away. i was shocked so i didn't kiss back and i felt bad.

"sorry," ethan said wiping his mouth with the back of his hand.

"it's fine." i said. still not getting over the fact that he just kissed me. the moment was ruined by my phone ringing.

"hello?" i said as i answered not even checking the caller id.

"i need you kiersten ethan and grayson in my office asap." my manager said.

"okay," i said hanging up.

"EVERYONE GET READY WE NEED TO BE IN THE OFFICE ASAP," and with that everyone started running. ethan and grayson ran to get graysons clothes he has here from sleeping over 24/7 and me and kiersten ran to our rooms to feet changed. i threw on adidas track pants and a white crop top, put my hair in french braids through on my nikes and ran out of my room. kiersten came running out wearing a black crop top with white track pants.

"kaitlyn can you put my hair in braids real quick?" she said before we both looked up.

"twinsieeeees!!" i said once again as i ran over and put her hair up.  ethan and grayson ran out and ethan was wearing a white shirt and black track pants and grayson was wearing white track pants and a black shirt. they were identical to me and kiersten. "what the hell? we need to stop" i said looking as everyone laughed. "we should take pics it'll help the publicity thing?" i said.

"definitely!" ethan said as i threw grayson my iphone xs. and he snapped a few pics of me and ethan posed together and then ethan picked me up and i started laughing and grayson took a pic.

"that one looks good bc it's natural," grayson said handing me the phone as him and kiersten got into position. i snapped a few and we were out the door.

"shit she sounded mad," i said in the car. "and we just spent at least 45 mins getting ready and taking pictures."

"oops?" ethan said.

"well, we'll find out soon." grayson said turning into the parking lot of the building.