1

Janecia

ask my bloodas and they a tell you all about me 🥰

keoveonslimee: jane why yo ass got yo hair all red and shit?
keoveonslimee: and why you out taking flicks and shit in sus ass locations? 🤔
bremakebitchesgo: go friend 😍
taisabitxh: bsf bout sexy asf 😍😍.
dracodre: @keoveonslimee word to mi madre why she out in after hours taking pics and shit.
dracodre: go home real shit. it's too late for yo ass to be tryna act cute and shit.

I rolled my eyes. I'm not even gone respond to these niggas cause if i do, it ain't gone be shit but a argument.

I walked passed the corner store; calling my bestfriend Taisa so i would have someone i was talking to.

Plus i know my brothers gone be outside with they lil stupid asses. Out there shooting dice and shit.

"Janecia why you out here walking this late at night?" she said off the rip yelling in my ear and shit.

I sucked my teeth. Not her ass too. "I was out on Tavione's side of the hood. We was just chillin at his crib." i said nonchalantly.

She popped her lips. "BITCH YOU FUCKING WITH TAE'S ASS NOW?" she said getting louder and louder with each word.

I shook my head. This is the problem with her lil hot ass. She thinks every time you talk to a nigga you tryna fuck.

I love me some Taisa but her lil hot ass gotta stop seeing herself in everyone else.

"No Taisa and would you kindly shut the fuck up? Yelling in my ear. Just cause you would hop on that nigga tip off the rip, don't mean i wanna." she ain't say nothing but i could practically feel her ass rolling them eyes.

Cause it's true. Like i said, i love Taisa with everything in me. This my bestfriend, but she gets around.

"You ain't have to say all that. I don't go throwing shit that you do in your face." I made a face that she clearly wasn't gonna be able to see.

"Cause i do dumb shit. Period. I ain't call you to argue with you, cause we both know ima win this argument. I called yo hot ass cause i'm buku scared to walk home." i said cutting around the corner and hearing my brothers loud ass voices.

"NIGGA YOU ALREADY WENT, LEMME GO SON." Keoveon loud ass yelled.

"HOW I GO WHEN THE DICE STILL LAYING ON THE GROUND VEON?" Dre yelled back.

"NIGGA THEM STRAW WRAPPERS THAT YO RETARDED ASS BALLED UP. THE DICE IN YO HAND CUZ JUST GIVE EM TO ME." Veon yelled back.

I shook my head. They always yelling and then wonder why we get so many complaints.

"Is that my baby daddy i hear?" Taisa said speaking up.

I shook my head. "No. It's just Dre nem but thank you. Ima call you tm morning." i said bouta hang up.

"Okay. I love you."

"I love yo gay ass too. Bye T." and i hung up.

"Man all y'all niggas some ass at this game. If Jane was here we'd be smacking y'all niggas, you heard?" my oldest brother, Michael said.

He 18 and we rarely see him cause he some jail bate.

"Speaking of lil baby, where her lil grown ass at?" Veon said looking around.

"She not in the house?" Michael said sitting up. I rolled around the corner and Dre called attention to me.

"There she go. What yo ass was over on Tae nem said for?" he asked still rolling them dice.

"Yea, who all over there we know?" Michael said rolling up his blunt. I looked at their retarted asses.

They know i fuck wit Tae the long way. So why you gone ask who was over there i knew? Obviously Tae, you dumb bitch.

"Ummm, Dre answered that for you." i said sitting beside him on the steps.

"And why you dye yo shit red? You swear you a blood but you was just wearing a solid blue bodysuit last week."

I rolled my eyes at him. He dumb as fuck cause i don't claim nobody.

"Red my favorite color. And bitch every now and then i gotta show some love to blue. Them benjamin's blue. And blue starts with a B, so who really winning?" Veon busted out laughing while Michael ass just chucked and Dre mugged me.

Michael lit the blunt and the intoxicating smell of weed hit me. I said i wasn't gone smoke no more, but this shit here that good shit.

I snatched it from him before he could take a puff and i did. He mushed my head and snatched it back. "Now get yo ass upstairs. You got school tomorrow." he said.

I sucked my teeth and stood up, waiting for Dre dumb ass. I'm 17 and a junior while his ass 17 also he's about to turn 18 in like two weeks, and he a senior.

"What you waiting for? Why you still here?" Michael asked getting annoyed.

"Cause i'm not the only one who got school tomorrow. Come on Dre." i said.

Dre sucked his teeth. "Bitch they said minding your business makes you live longer. I a get there when i get there."

And with that, i rolled my eyes and opened the door. "I love you, Jane. See you tomorrow." Michael said. Then Veon copycat ass said it too along with Dre.

"Yea yea, love y'all too."

So, i didn't wanna do a Molly Brazy story b/c i don't know enough about her to do one. Therefore ima just use her as a character and just make this book a general fiction 🤷🏽‍♀️.