The Gang

This fan fiction was written for a friend (we kinda friends but not close) named Emma. (She didn't ask for it but I like being nice to my real friends)

It was July 1st 1965

Emma's POV

I was walking down the street and I heard a car driving slowly behind me and when I looked behind me I saw it was a red mustang and they stopped the car and got out of the red mustang and started to run towards me and I just stood there like a stone sculpture and before I realized what was going on they pushed me on the ground and that was when I realized it was some socs. I tried to stand up but they pushed me back down, and then I blacked out when I woke up I heard foot steps running towards me.

Someone stopped and looked at me and said, "hey, are you okay?"

Ponyboy's POV

I was walking to the DX and I saw some socs jumping someone I ran over and the socs got in their car and drove off. When I saw who they were jumping I didn't recognize her. I asked her, "hey, are you okay?"

Emma's POV

"Yes." I replied. Then I tried to sit up, but I couldn't I was in to much pain. I wispered to myself, "owww" but I hadn't wispered it quietly enough because he had somehow heard me. "I can tell you're not okay," The boy said, "my name is Ponyboy, Ponyboy Curtis."

Ponyboy's POV

"I can tell you're not okay," I said, "my name is Ponyboy, Ponyboy Curtis." I picked her up and brought her to my house. I walked in carrying her and all heads turned to me. " Who you got there," two-bit said. I replied, " I don't know some socs were jumping her." Darry said, "put her on the futon, I'll take a look and see how bad she is." I gently laid her down on the futon sofa and Darry took a look. "Soda bring me the needle and thread." Darry yelled. Soda brought him the needle and thread, and Darry started to stitch her up.

Emma's POV

I fell asleep when Ponyboy picked me up and when I woke up I was in a house "it's probably Ponyboy's house" I thought to myself. I tried to turn onto my side, but someone said, "shhhh don't turn over you'll rip the stitches." I opened my eyes and saw it was Ponyboy. I got a better look at him and thought to myself, "omg he's so cute."

Ponyboy's POV

She tried to turn on her side but I said, " shhhh don't turn over you'll rip the stitches." When I got a good look at her I thought myself, "I want her to be mine."

The next day

Emma's POV

I woke up and it was still dark outside I carefully sat up and saw the time 4:28am I carefully stood up and went upstairs and found an extra bedroom I saw Ponyboy was asleep on it and was closinging the door when I heard him wisper, "come in" I entered the room and he asked, "can't go back to sleep?"
I replied, "yes"
he said, "come lay down with me." I layed on the bed and I heard him wisper, " do you mind if I wrap my arms around around your stomach?"
I replied, " go ahead." He wrapped his arms around me and I was out like a lightbulb.

When I woke up again I looked around for a clock and it read 7:30 am the sun was just starting to rise. I carefully turned around and hugged Ponyboy.
He slowly opened his eyes and whispered, "good morning beautiful." I thought to myself, "H-He thinks I'm beautiful?"
I wispered to him, "good morning Ponyboy."
Ponyboy asked,"what's your name?"
I replied, "Emma."
Ponyboy said, "I love your name."
I asked Ponyboy, "do you want to get up?"
"Sure." Ponyboy replied. We got up and went down stairs.
"What's for breakfast?" I asked.
"Chocolate cake." Ponyboy replied. We got chocolate cake and sat on the couch and ate it. When we finished I offered to take the plates to the kitchen.
"Don't worry bout it Emma I'll take them." Ponyboy said. Ponyboy put the plates in the kitchen and came back into the living room and sat down next to me a couple minutes later someone walked in through the door.
Ponyboy said, "hey Johnny."
Johnny said, "hey Pony, who's the girl?"
"Her name is Emma." Replied Ponyboy. Johnny came over and sat next to Ponyboy and I, I laid my head down on Pony's lap and he started playing with my hair and I soon fell asleep. Later when I woke up I was on the bed in the extra bedroom, I looked at the clock and it said 2:54 pm. I walk down stairs and all eyes were on me.
Ponyboy said, "Two-bit, Steve, Soda, Dally meet Emma, Emma meet the gang."
"Uhhh hey guys..." I replied shyly.
"Hey Emma!" The gang replied. I didn't realize that I had started shivering but Pony got up and went to his room and came out with a jacket and placed it around my shoulders, and went and sat back down on the couch.
"Well I'm gonna go home, I'll see you guys around." I said.
"After what happened yesterday you're not walking home alone." said Ponyboy.
"Ok." I replied. Ponyboy and I walked out the door, once we were about a block away from Ponyboy's house he said, "hey Emma?"
"Yeah Pony?" I replied.
"Um I-I like you a l-lot." Pony said.
"I like you to Pony."I replied.

I know this is terrible but it's my first fanfic so yeah