13. Run

Sorry for the wait you guys, I got my wisdom teeth pulled and I've been in pain and I've also been very depressed because I couldn't eat and my ass love to eat, I know you guys are mad at me, I will make up for it though I promise.. I'm really trying this is my first book and I'm trying to figure out some ideas for this book.

Anyways, would y'all prefer a Nba youngboy book or Dave east book?

-DajiahMay.

Carmen.

"Fuck!" He groaned, grabbing my ponytail, pushing himself deeply in my throat.

I spit all over it, holding my gag in. He looked at me and mumbled 'I love you', he gave me the softest, sexiest look I've ever seen him do.

"Mm, I love you more." I hummed on his shaft, and he grabbed the back of my neck and I felt a hot shot of cum hit the back of my throat.

I shocked myself when I swallowed it, oh my goddess I can't believe I just swallowed cum something I said I'll never do!

He pulled my face up to his giving me a sweet kiss on my lips, "When I tell you I love you baby I mean that shit."

I guess my head was good.

"You're so amazing." I pecked his lips back, and stood up pulling my thong from out of my ass, he smacked it and I smirked.

"You know I put that on you."

"Put what on me." I said laughing.

"This." He grabbed my ass and smacked it.

"Ouch babe!" I hit his chest, "you did though." I said smirking.

"Yeah I know cause when I first met you, you didn't have a sitch of ass."

"Nah fuck you forreal." I said laughing

The laughing died down, and I looked over at him as he watched tv with his hands in his pants and the other behind his head.

"Babe your birthday is coming up, what do you wanna do?"

"You."

"That's everyday."

"But nah it's just anotha' day to me."

"So you don't want to do nothing at all?"

"Maybe go out to eat you kno the regular I mean it really doesn't matter. It's just anotha' day, different age."

I took everything in, we sat in silence as we watched some drug dealing movie Nate put on. I looked over at him and he was staring at me.

"What are you looking at ugly?" I asked.