5. Amazing..

Nate.

Watching Carmen walk in front of me, her ass was just a jiggling I slapped her on her ass and she jumped covering up her butt and hit me on my chest

"That hurt boy." She said mugging me.

"Whatcha' gone do about it?" I got all up in her face, and she smiled at me and pushed me out of her way.

"Smack that ass back." She said going behind me tryna smack my behind.

"Bru' move." I said grabbing her up pulling her close to me, giving her a hug. I felt her squeeze my ass and I hurried up and moved.

"Didn't I tell you I was gonna get you back?"

"Yeah next time its gone be something else keep playing." I mumbled.

She moved closer to me and put her finger behind her ear, "What did you say? Huh? Oh.. that's what I thought."

"Don't make have to fuck yo' ass up out hea'." I said grabbing her by her neck.

"I like that." She said smiling.

I let her go before this leads to something else out here, they was gone get a whole sex tape. We walked into the spa palace and I looked over at Cee she was smiling, I love to see a smile on her face she's so beautiful man.

"Hi! Welcome to the Spa Palace, Mr and Ms. Brewster?"

Carmen looked up at me with a confused look, and I smiled. "Yup that's us."

"Y'all are so cute.." She said as she walked us to our rooms where we get our massages at. "Just take off your clothes and your massagers with be here less than 3 mins. So make it quick. Enjoy!"

"Thank you." We both said.

"I'm so excited." She squealed, "I am so thankful for you. I really appreciate this Nate." She said hugging me.

"You welcome mamas."

We changed out of our clothes, and I just kept looking at her body it was so perfect, I just wanted to bend her over on the bed right now but I knew it was to early for all that.

The massagers came in and my whole body went into relaxation.

**

"That's the first I've ever felt so relaxed." We laid out towels on the beach and placed our food on it and sat down. We decided to have a picnic on the beach.

We had chipotle that was the only thing that was opened and close to our hotel.

"Me too. I've never been to the spa before I use to think that shit was so gay."