Chapter 3

"Have we met before?" Lucifer looked at me as if I was an odd image.

"Y-yeah we've met before at the library yesterday." I said as I blushed slightly from his gaze. "I see...you work there don't you?" He sat up before stretching his arms. "Is there something wrong with me working there?" I looked at him.

"No no. I was just not expecting to see someone from high school working. Not a lot of people do it" He shrugged his shoulders. "It's 2pm. Did you two have plans for the rest of the day?" Derek said chirping in with a smile.

Both me and Eric shook our heads as Derek smiled. "We can all go to buy some clothes or something then eat a very expensive restaurant. This of it as a celebration to us from the game, being new around this area and having new friends?" Derek smiled as he stood up while Lucifer didn't bother to get up and just let his slightly deep yet husky voice to let out a yawn before closing his eyes.

"I'd pass the idea on going to eat at an expensive restaurant. I even know what kind you're looking for" He said as he doesn't open his eyes while Derek frowned. "Please Luci? I promise to not annoy you at work or at least clean your room for a week" Derek pleaded as he stood up and tried to pull up Lucifer by the arm as he just let out a grunt and opened his eyes.

If looks could kill then Lucifer should've killed at least 10 people with his. Me and Eric just froze in our spot. Derek on the other hand didn't feel that bothered and just managed to pull him up.

"You're driving to the place right?" Derek smiled as Lucifer didn't say anything, but just dusted himself and took his bag before walking away to where the car park was for our school.

"Come on guys let's go. We're going to have so much fun" Derek said as he picked up his bag that Lucifer left behind before walking to the car park
Eric shrugged his shoulders and followed the other two as for I.

"Well that just happened" Eric said with a smile as he looked at me. "They seem nice to talk to I suppose" I shrugged my shoulders as we arrived at the car park.

There at the car park I see that Lucifer has gotten into a white sports car that looks really brand new. "That car looks as if it's the same cost of my house" Eric said out loud as Derek's figure came out of the trunk of the car from where I think he placed his gym bag inside.

"Are you guys ready or are you going to stand there all day?" Derek said looking at the both of us as me and Eric exchanged glances before walking and entering inside the car. "Thanks for the offer of us riding inside the car Derek" Eric smiled and looked at Derek who sat at the front passenger seat which was in front of where Eric was sitting.
"It's my pleasure. Isn't it Luci?" Derek smiled and nudged Lucifer's hand who just shrugged and started the car engine and didn't say anything as he drove the car out of the car park.

"So....where were you guys from before you decided to live at our city?" Eric said while I just stayed silent  and stared out of the window. "We both were from Canada, but this guy had to move house so I had to move with him" Derek rolled his eyes and pointed to the purple haired male who didn't feel offended.

Third Person Pov

"You two must be very close if you two need to be beside each other" Eric said as he chuckled a bit. "Lucifer has been taking care of me ever since I lost my parents at 3. His mother saw me when they were having a picnic together in the bushes peeping through" Derek smiles a bit from remembering his past.

He then shook his head and looked at Lucifer who still focused on the road. "Do you guys want some icecream at the mall? I'll pay for them" Lucifer said as he parked the car at a free parking spot.

"You sure you're alright with it Lucifer?" Derek looked at him as he ruffled Derek's hair before getting out of the car. "Don't make me change my mind from this choice" Lucifer said before he closed his driver door as the other three got out of the car just as the door was about to get locked.