91|Scenario|

Taehyung's POV

I knocked at Jennie's door because heck i really want to see her right now.

And I want to know the world who is my girl.
Yeah I got pissed off by a comment that says "Why jealous bro?she is not your boyfriend at first."

Not boyfriend huh?

Let's see.

The door opened by a beautiful creature ,i mean my girlfriend chennie.

"Babeeeeeee!"I squealed and hugged her tight.

Ahhh i miss her this much.
"What brings you here tae?"she asked smiling at me.

"Give me a kiss first."I said pouting my lips and a chuckled was heard from her.

She began tiptoeing so she can reached my lips.

I felt a peck on my lips as I opened my eyes.

"Happy?"she asked and pulled me inside.

As she locked the door she made sat on her fluffy sofa.

"Tae,why did you come by the way?"she asked and sat beside me.

"Jen,I want to tell you something."i turned to her and held her hand.

"What is it?"she asked feeling the beat of her heart.

"I want us to be a public couple."i said and she smiled.

"Do you really want to?I mean,it can affect our career just like you said."she said as her hands were starting to snake at my cheeks .

"Jen,I want to tell the world who is my girl.so that No one will dare to flirt with you.it makes me mad."i said.

I know Im a childish person when it comes to relationship.
I want what i want. I don't want anyone to touch whats mine.

"Awwww so sweet!why are you being such a babyboy?it makes me wanna kiss you all day."she said giggling.

"Do you like it?"I asked and made a flower pose.

She pretended to have a heart attack.

"Why are you sooooooo cute!?!?!"she said squishing my cheeks and showered my face with kisses.

"Aish!stop!"I said while stopping her .

"So?want to have a double date again?with the two brats?(Lisa & jungkook)"she asked while she hugged me.

Never in my life.

"No."i shortly replied.

"Huh?why?"she asked looking at me.

"Remember we had a double date?they kept messing around our romantic date."I pouted as i kept on whining about the two.

"Pshh.Alright if that's what you want."she smiled and she took out her phone .

She focused the camera at us and smiled.

"This is the first official public photo of taennie."she said and snapped the button.

And then i realized, I can't let go her.I won't let you go jen.

I really love you.