95|Scenario|

Kim Jennie's POV

As I tapped my IG app a hashtag was being trended .
Omygod what is this?

#BringbackVrene ~3,198,637 Hashtags

(In Jisoo's house)

"It's Irene's plan isn't it?"jisoo said while walking back and forth while the rest of us (Lisa,me,rosé)were thinking ,why did she do that.

"She is really obsess with your boyfriend jennie unnie..."Lisa said while fiddling her fingers,

Perks of having a handsome boyfriend.

"I don't know why Irene didn't move on from taehyung yet."I said sighing.

"And the problem is There are many Vrene shippers out there and they can attack you." Chaeyoung said With a worrying tone.

"I think irene is being a threat to me."I  said close to crying.

They all hugged me to comfort my worrying heart.

"What if he leave me?"I said stuttering words coming out of my mouth.

I can't really think straight ,im scared of losing him.
I don't want to leave him,no!

"He will not do that."jisoo said while caressing away my tears.

"If he do that ,we will beat him to the max .Besides you have your big brother we can tell him to advice taehyung."Lisa said while patting my back so i can calmed down.

"Jen,listen. Taehyung is a good guy. Don't you see?he is proud of your relationship.it means he is A keeper. Irene?Ignore her,she is just insecure because Taehyung chose you over her. See your Worth to taehyung." Jisoo unnie said.

Im really touched by their words.

And I believe that Taehyung will still stay by my side even there are many problems in our life.

"Thanks Girls,I don't know what to do if you are not here."i said .

"We really love you jen ,specially You are the baby in this group."Lisa said laughing along with the others.

A car honk was heard outside and a knocked was Felt at door.
It opened by itself as we looked at who Opened the door.

It's taehyung.

"Hey Jen."he called while smiling.

"Taehyung,drive her home.She is really tired."jisoo unnie said while i walked at Taehyung's direction.

As we are already close to each other,taehyung held my waist and we bid goodbye to the girls.

Taehyung opened the door of the car to let myself sink in the seat.

As we are getting ready for the drive,taehyung talked.

"Jen,is there something wrong?"he asked while he held my hand.

"Nothing"i said frowning.

He sighed and clicked up my seatbelt along with his.

"It's Irene isn't it?"he asked and I nodded.

"Ignore that,You know that I will never get back with her.I already have you."he said smiling.

"Im just afraid that In the future,there's a chance that you will be back with her. It hurts me." I said looking down.

"Aish,You are hurting yourself Jen. Don't do that it scares me."he said .

He leaned down as our Face were just an inch close.

"You are My everything. And if you are gone?what will I do?" He whispered through our breath before kissing me.

The kiss was not rough but a sweet and romantic one.
My stomach is close to Explode due to fireworks lining up on my body.

"I love you."he said after the kiss and intertwined our hands before starting the engine.

How can I deserve a man like you?

To be continued