Chapter 1

I was playing overwatch when someone I never knew called my phone.
I tried to ignore it and let the call pass, But it was distracting me from my game so, I paused it and answered it.
"Hello?" I said in my deep, Husky voice.
"Hello, Are you Y/N?" They asked me. I was a little shocked at the fact that the person on the other side of the phone knew my name.

"Yes? That's me, Who are you?" I asked them.
"It's Roseanne from school, Dumbass." The other person on the phone told me.
I put my hands in my face, Embarrassed that I didn't know that because of me being her teacher.
"Don't call me Dumbass, You are supposed to call me Mr. Y/L/N."

"We aren't in school, Y/N. I don't have to call you Mr. Y/L/N out of school." She laughed a bit.
"I'd prefer if you did. How did you get my number anyway, Ms. Park?"
"Oh, I got a little help from your sister... Lalisa." I groaned.
"Of course it was Lalisa.." I mumble.
"Don't you think it's awkward teaching your little sister?" She asked me in an innocent sounding voice, Though I knew she wasn't anything close to innocent.

"uhm... Yeah, I suppose. I think it's awkward teaching her friend and her friend calling me after school." I told her straight up and honest.
"I can't help that you are my most attractive teacher and that everyone drools over you~" She said teasingly.
"I am leaving now, Roseanne. Goodbye and I will see you at school tomorrow." I told her, Not caring and hanging up as quickly as I could.
God damn, Horny kids are crazy these days.