Luke: where you guys met

Luke:

You and your friend (y/f/n) were so excited to finally go to the 5sos concert. You got dresses and put on your outfit ( your choice of what u what you want to wear)

Skip car ride

You arrived at the arena and took your seats. You and (y/f/n) got tickets right at the front. The boys finally came out and you noticed Luke kept on staring at you. (Y/f/n) whispered that she thinks he likes you but u told her why would he like me. They sang all the songs apart from she looks so perfect until Luke said "we are going to pick a special fan to come on the stage while we sing the last song for the night" Everybody was screaming " pick me" including you. After a while Luke finally chose and pointing to you asking what your name was. " ( y/n)" you replied shyly. "that's a beautiful name" he said to you. So you jumped on the stage and the band started singing she looks so perfect. The whole time Luke kept on looking at you. They finally finished the song and you went to jump off the stage when Luke grabbed your hand and said " I'll walk you down beautiful" "thank you" you said blushing. Before he left he asked for your number and you happily gave it to him.

After the concert

You and Luke kept in touch and you guys became awesome friends. You also kept in touch with Mikey, cal and ash. You still can't believe what happened at the concert and that u actually have all the boys numbers.

Note: sorry it was short I didn't know what to write.