He sticks up for his ex and your his girlfriend part 2

This photo is perfection 😍😍
Luke: you arrived at Calum's with tears in your eyes. you knocked on the door and cal answered the door. " hey hey what's wrong baby?" He asked grabbing you for a hug. it was quite normal for cal to call you baby coz you guys are best friends. "Luke ex c-c-came up to me and attacked me and she told Luke it was me and Luke started to yell at me so I broke up with him" you said crying. "I'm going to beat him up!!!" He said with anger in his voice. "can I stay at your place tonight?" You asked. he nodded his head and leaded you inside. you fell asleep and you woke up with cal screaming "she doesn't want to see you Luke!" "P-p-please cal I-I-I want to talk to her" he cried. you got up and walked up to the door. "what luke?" You say. "please let me talk" "fine, go ahead". "I'm really sorry I don't know what came over me. no words can describe how much you mean to me and I would do anything for you. you are my other half, my penguin,true love and my the piece toy heart and with you gone I'm lost, I'm nothing, my world means nothing if your not in it" he finished. you just ran up to him and kissed him. "I love you (y/n)" "i love you to Luke.

Calum: you arrived at Luke's way beyond angry. you knocked on the door and Luke answered, you didn't say anything you just ran into his arms and started crying. "What's wrong baby penguin?" You told him everything and he was mad. "I'm going to kill him!!" He said angrily. you both walked inside and started to watch a movie until Calum barged through the door and sat next to you. "I'm so sorry (y/n) you're the most beautiful girl in the world I'm so sorry, will you please take me back? "I dunno cal that really hurt and really your ex?" You said sadly. the thing was you were slowly falling for someone else, your best friend, you were falling for Luke.
NOTE: YES I WILL DO A PART THREE FOR CAL.

Michael: you walk to the van and sit inside waiting for the boys. someone opens the door. "ashton why aren't you with the boys?" You ask him. "I saw you walk away and I saw what happened so I yelled at Michael" he said. You guys stayed talking for a while. you looked out the window and what you saw shocked you, Michael was kiss Abigail, you started crying and Ashton held you and looked out the window. "hang on i'm going to go punch Michael" he walked out and started screaming at him. you walked out just in time before ashton hit Michael. you held ashton back saying "even though he hurt me I still love him" you cried. ashton turned around and just held you close. Michael was crying realising what happened. "( y/n) I could treat you so much better" ashton said you stood there shocked. " I have loved you for so long" "ashton I love you too"
CLIFT HANGER LOL ILL MAKE A PART 3