Part 6: Fights

Author's POV

Everyone inside the house flinched at the loud voice that echoed throughout the house. They all rushed to where the sound were. Jeongguk's room. They gasped in unison seeing Jeongguk on the floor cupping his bloodied jaw.

"Jeongguk!" Taehyung exclaimed and rushed toward his side looking at Mr Jeon.

"Argh!" Jeongguk grunted and got onto his feet staring dangerously at his father who seemed to be not caring at all.

"Why did you do that Uncle?" Taehyung asked and glanced at Jin signaling him to treat Jeongguk which he did but the younger shook his head and crossed his arms over his broad chest.

"Why not ask him?" Mr Jeon asked back glaring at Jeongguk who glared back. Taehyung shot him a confused look.

"What's so bad about it?! We just lost 30 millions wons!" He argued. Taehyung widened his eyes before rolling them.

"What's so bad about it?! Every single penny counts in our job! We can't just let any amount of cash go! Do you even know the worth of 30 millions wons?! This may seem a small amount but it ain't the case! We needed this cash Jeongguk!" Mr Jeon argued back. To tell the truth, him and Jeongguk arguing became on daily basis. Whatever Jeongguk did, it looked like trash in front of Mr Jeon. Sure he was a great Mafia leader but Jeongguk obtaining this title at such a young age is an accomplishment.

"Please dad! It's just 30 million." Yet again, a punch landed on Jeongguk's left jaw. He grunted and touch his wound only to feel a warm crimson red liquid.

"Shut up Jeongguk! You better get me those 30 million wons back or else you know what's going to happen to you." He growled dangerously and glared deeply into Jeongguk's brown orbs who glared back into Mr Jeon's ink black ones. The latter left the room and closed the door with a loud band. Jeongguk gulped roughly but went unseen and unheard to the others. He was scared of his father and his punishments. They were the most painful. And trust me you don't wanna know but imma let you know later.

"Jeongguk-" Jin's sentence was cut off by Jeongguk storming out of the room, stomping his feet loudly. Jin sighed loudly and shook his head.

"These fights are getting frequent. I tell you that-" Namjoon started but finished almost immediately as Jin cut him off.

"We don't need your law skills right now Namjoon." Jin facepalmed as Namjoon grinned cheekily showing his deep dimples.

"On a serious note guys, those fights aren't good. We need to get Jeongguk back into the profession." Yoongi adviced as everyone nodded in agreement.

"And I think all these are because of that Jimin guy." Taehyung added gaining a loud smack at the back at his head. He hissed and turned to glare at the hitter but immediately soften as it was Jin.

"You can't blame Jimin for that. He's innocent plus these fights have been going since for like ever. Even before he met Jimin, so don't blame him!" Jin scolded as Taehyung nodded feeling a bit guilty of blaming Jimin for no reason whatsoever.

"Jin hyung is right. Hyung, you better check upon Jeongguk. He has a bloodied jaw." Hoseok said as Jin nodded and got out of the room following Jeongguk to his room. The latter threw himself on his King sized bed and placed his arms under his head for support. He closed his eyes and sighed loudly.

'What did I ever do to make him hate me so much?' He thought to himself. His mind could only remember the bad memories. Of him seeing people being skinned alive. Being killed. Being tortured. That's what he has been taught since childhood. Not a single hint of love, affection or care. He missed those 3 things deeply in his life. Those 3 things which he could've got from his mother but could never got.

3 knocks interrupted his thoughts which made him flinch. He sighed and sat up straight.

"What?!" He spat annoyed. Jin poked his head inside and came in.

"Jeongguk..." He whispered softly. Jeongguk forced a smile.

"Yes hyung? You needed something?" He asked and by his tone, you could tell he was forcing himself to stay calm. Jeongguk is a really hot-headed person and if you don't know how to deal with him, well you're dead, mate.

"Yup! I wanted to dress your wounds." He said softly and took out the first aid box from Jeongguk's nightstand and damped a piece of cotton in antiseptic which was a brownish liquid and dabbed it onto Jeongguk's wound. He just stared blankly in front of him. The sharp stinging pain now hurting him at all. He was way stronger than that.

"Doesn't it hurt?" Jin asked softly glancing at Jeongguk. The latter shook his head slightly.

"Hyung please. I've endure much more hurtful things that this sting pain." He muttered and looked at his hyung. His eyes showing no emotions apart coldness.

"I know Gguk, I know." Jin patted his back. "You should probably focus on your job right now ok?" Jeongguk nodded and got up.

"Yeah I think that's what I should do. But I'm still not forgetting about MY Jimin." He said emphasizing on 'my' exerting his right on Jimin. Jin sighed.

"You forget about Jimin for-"

"NO!" He shouted and faced Jin with anger-filled eyes. Jin gulped. "I won't forget about him. He's mine and mine only. I will get him." He muttered under his breath dangerously. His possessiveness took over his body as he leant over the window's railing resting his elbows and only gazing at the beautiful view outside.

"He's mine."

-Jimin's House-

"Eomma!" Jimin chirped as he skipped through the living room to his mom's room. Yun-Hee was laying on her bed, with a book in her hands. Her thick black glasses rested on the bridge of her nose. She glanced at Jimin and smiled.

"Hey Minnie! You needed something?" She asked sweetly and patted the free place next to her. Jimin giggled and sat next to her wrapping his arms around his mom.

"Aniyo~ Diminie just wanted to see eomma before sleepy." He muttered cutely after giggling. His giggles were so contagious that it made Yun-Hee giggle. She patted and caressed Jimin's soft silky locks and placed a gentle soft kiss on his forehead.

"Now Minnie should sleep or else Minnie won't wakey later." She spoke in a childish tone which made Jimin laugh. The latter nodded and pecked his mom's soft cheeks.

"Oki eomma." He said and exited the room. Once in his room. He opened his window and let fresh air engulfed his room. He giggled placing a hand over his mouth before leaning over the window to peak at the view.

"I'm yours." He muttered, unconcious of what he just said. It just popped into his mind and slipped out of his mouth.

It was as if Jeongguk and him was talking through telepathy. Weird no? But that what happens when two lovers think about each other even though both of them don't know what is love or who are they in love. Though Jeongguk was sure it was not love since his professiom does not require emotions. At least that's what he was taught since childhood.

Author's NOTE

I'm incredibly sorry for this extremely short chapter. It will get longer, I promise.

I hoped you guys liked it.

Comment, Vote and Enjoy.

Ilysm❤💜