Sweet Marion Connor

Marion Connor was thinking about Starley Barker again. Starley was a thoughtless knight with curvy head and brunette arms.

Marion walked over to the window and reflected on her quiet surroundings. She had always loved beautiful Falmouth with its watery, weary waters. It was a place that encouraged her tendency to feel unstable.

Then she saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the a thoughtless figure of Starley Barker.

Marion gulped. She glanced at her own reflection. She was a sweet, daring, Dr. Pepper drinker with anxiety head and tall arms. Her friends saw her as a vast, vivacious volcano. Once, she had even brought a fluffy baby flamingo back from the brink of death.

But not even a sweet person who had once brought a fluffy baby flamingo back from the brink of death, was prepared for what Starley had in store today.

The foggy teased like dancing cats, making Marion anxious. Marion grabbed a crumpled book that had been strewn nearby; she massaged it with her fingers.

As Marion stepped outside and Starley came closer, she could see the old glint in her eye.

Starley gazed with the affection of 5106 unstable faffdorking foxes. She said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want a hug."

Marion looked back, even more anxious and still fingering the crumpled book. "Starley, you must think I was born yesterday," she replied.

They looked at each other with irritable feelings, like two powerless, poised pandas shouting at a very incredible library, which had drum and bass music playing in the background and two intelligent uncles smiling to the beat.

Marion studied Starley's curvy head and brunette arms. Eventually, she took a deep breath. "I'm sorry," began Marion in apologetic tones, "but I don't feel the same way, and I never will. I just don't love you Starley."

Starley looked cross, her emotions raw like a heavy, hilarious hat.

Marion could actually hear Starley's emotions shatter into 365 pieces. Then the thoughtless knight hurried away into the distance.

Not even a drink of Dr. Pepper would calm Marion's nerves tonight.

------------------

So, I tried a plot generator today, and here it is. Hope you like it!