Chapter 4 Some Info about Sophie and Family

Later....

They entered SnowWhite's office and sighed in relief. 'At least we made it on time' Astoria thought. SnowWhite and Cinderella were already there waiting for them. Hawk and Sophie started to pull at each others cheek, annoying one another. 'Why must they be like this?' SnowWhite thought. "Sophie SnowQueen and Hawk SnowWhite! Knock it off right now you too!" SnowWhite said she slammed her hands on the desk. This surprised Cinderella and the others. They usually don't see SnowWhite be this annoyed before. Two of them stopped and looked at SnowWhite. "S-Sorry." they both said nervously. "Since all of you are here. Now its time to discuss important things that I wasn't able to tell you eariler. And I do attend that you pay attention." SnowWhite said seriously. They all nodded.

"SnowQueen's daughter, Sophie's mother Amelia requested to Cinderella that if Sophie can attend school here due to problem from the previous school. And that Sophie, would have a great time here since, well Amelia did go to this school as well back then." SnowWhite sighed as she rubbed her temples. "So me and SnowWhite are hoping that nothing happens to Sophie. Her grandmother had a word with us three days ago. If anything happens to her snowflake, she won't hold back on attacking the school or whoever hurt Sophie. She was more worried than anyone can realized." Cinderella talked next as she crossed her arms abit. "Worried? The SnowQueen is cold hearted that's what everyone knows." Astoria said crossing her arms. "Hey! Do not speak about my granny like that when she's not around! Especially around me! She loves her family and she has a heart. She just acts like that sometimes around people." Sophie said becoming a little pissed off.

That made Astoria quite. "SnowQueen is cold hearted in her own way. But Sophie is right. The Snow Queen has a soft spot for her family. Trust me. I know this all to well, especially of what happened 10 no next month would be 11 years. It's been almost 11 years since the disappearance of her husband, Sophie's grandfather." SnowWhite covered her mouth quickly. 'Snow Queen is going to kill me for leaking that much information! And I promised not to say a word!' Snow White thought. "SnowQueen's husband? How come no one has e-" "Because your families swore secrecies on not to tell anyone." said a familiar female voice. "Auntie!" Sophie said as she turned around and almost tackled Kira.

"Woah, easy Sophie." Kira said as she kept her and Sophie at balance. "I had no idea that Kira was an aunt! So cool!" Rose said. Hawk just rolled his eyes and chuckled. "What are you laughing at appleholic or should I say little appleholic." Kira smirked seeing Hawks reaction. "Don't call me that!" Hawk said as he grabbed his wand. Kira walked over and smacked him across the head. "Don't give me that tone. Remember, I used to babysit you when your family was out. I know all your secrets and weaknesses. And don't pull your father's acts. It doesn't work on me." "Fine." Hawk said as he put his wand away then rubbing his head in pain.

"What are you doing here Kira?" SnowWhite said as she rolled her eyes at the two. "To pick up Sophie. And I wanted to have a talk with you. But it can wait since your busy." "Well, we are discussing things about Sophie and since you are Sophie's family you can stay." Cinderella said. "Hmm. I'm in no rush to get home. Sure. And what about my niece? Is she doing fine? Is she getting bullied?!" Kira said as she hugged her niece. "She is my precious niece. I don't want anything bad to happen to her. Plus sister is going to kill both me and granny." Kira said. "Auntie!" Sophie whined as she hugged back. "No, no. Nothing has happened to Sophie. No need to worry." "Its my job as an aunt. Plus there are two people I can't trust around her." Kira mumbled the second sentence which the team actually heard. "Oh, and I'll make sure mother doesn't know about your..slip up. And if she does, she'll know you didn't mean to reveal it." Kira said as she shrugged. "Thank you. And also the SnowQueen is....a good friend of mine. I really don't want to disappoint her." SnowWhite said as she got up. Sophie's team except for Hawk were shocked.

"Hawk I didn't know that! That is so cool!" Rose said as she hugged Hawk. "It is since Sophie is awesome also her mother is very nice." Hawk chuckled. The sight of them hugging made Sophie feel a little jealous. 'They are just hugging. Nothing more Sophie. Quite it.' Sophie thought. "So, Kira, what is it that you wanted to talk to me about?" SnowWhite said as she turned to Kira.

"I want to fix me and my mother's mistakes." Is all that Kira said that shocked everyone. Blizzard as usual was spying on them ignoring the SnowQueens calls.

Sorry if the story is short, I wanted to get on with the story. And I'm behind on my updating schedule. And I didn't focus on the chapter for about 10 days. I was disappointed in myself. I'm trying to get the story to its breaking point. Chapter 5 will be published hopefully next week due to Thanksgiving break. I bet other authors can't wait (I don't mean it applies to all authors) to get back on writing their stories soon. Like me.

May your Fairytale and dreams become reality.