Prologue

"Yo guys it's The tommo here and today we are going to do a live Q&A since I havn't done one in forever!!!! Ok so I asked you guys to tweet some questions with the hashtag #ThetommoQ&A which got trending worldwide, thanks for that all you mini tommo's. Anyway lets get down to some serious answering, Pollytime asked:"

'Whats your favourite song to sing/perform?'

"Well that's a really tough question but I guess Midnight memories ,which as you all know I wrote myself, because it's about living your life having fun and all that jazz so yeah, midnight memories."

"Next question is from PrincessTommo and she asks:"

'Do you know who Zayn'sQuiff is?'

"Well first, I like your name and second of all, no. Should I know him? Does he think he's better than me?

Ok next is from BamBosh and they asked:"

'You really need to check ZaynsQuiff out he is amazing, maybe you could do a collab!?'

"Well I'm not entirely sure what the question is but, uhh I guess I can check him out do you guys want to see? Ok lets check him out."

So Louis searched 'ZaynsQuiff' and clicked on the video that said 'First ever cover!!!' It turned out to be this Zayn guy singing a male version of Taylor Swift's you belong with me.

"He's not bad you know, not as good as me of course but still..." Louis said out loud.

The video ended and Louis checked out a few other songs/covers this guy did and he was about to click the subscribe button when he saw an interesting video on the side

'Louis Tomlinson Midnight Memories cover.'

"This guy better not ruin my song otherwise things will get serious!" Louis sassed as he clicked on the video and up came...

An advertisement for Head in shoulders 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner.

"No I do not want your mother*beeping* 2 in *beeping* 1!"

He clicked skip ad and up came a very flustered looking Zayn Malik holding a microphone in his hands and a blond boy in the back with a electric guitar.

"Hey guys Zayn 'ere and today I'm gonna cover Louis 'the tommo' Tomlinson's original song 'Midnight Memories' hope you enjoy!"

Straight off the plane to a new hotel (*cue guitar riffs by blonde boy*)

Just touched down you can never tell.

Big house party with the crowded kitchen...

Midnight Memories oh oh oh

Baby you and me stumblin'

in the street

singin' singin' singin' singin

Midnight Memories oh oh oh

Anywhere we go never say no just do it do it do it....

"Omg this boy has skills I'm so subscrib...whats this?"

'My coming out video.'

"Coming out video?! What is he like coming out for a meet and greet or something?" Louis joked not knowing what was about to happen.

He clicked on the video and luckily there was no ad this time but instead up came Zayn Malik with his hair all messed up, he had bags under his eyes, his cheeks were all tear-stained and everything about him just screamed sadness.

"Ok This is definitely nothing to joke about..." said Louis.

Zayn sighed and tried to smile but his smile faded as he mumbled a quick "You can do this."

"There's 2 kinds of people in this world Shameful or Shameless, and I think everyone chooses there path on their own, no one else makes the choice. Well I chose my path all on my own, a very long time ago..."

Giving a quick sigh Zayn continued

"I know who I am and I have accepted that I'm different to everybody else...I'm not the smiley singing guy you see, in-fact I'm nothing like him. I reacted a little different to the way boys stare at girls I never knew what guys see in girls...."

"Fuck this is bad this can't be happening fuck, fuck, fuck, shit..."

Louis walked over to the camera and notices its still recording.

"Anyone who is watching just please...this never, happened...this...live-stream was never made, ok?"

Abruptly Louis moved his hand over the camera lens so nothing could be seen.

*Boom...*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey so its Maddi here and just in case you were wondering yes I wrote the prologue :) THIS IS SOOOOO EXCITING i can't wait for this book to start you guys don't know what we have planned *smirks evilly* well anyway hope you guys enjoyed and don't forget to

Vote~~~Comment~~~Follow

Maddi...

also zayn's cover of you belong with me is on the side or up above!

(Thanks @HunterMay18 for the most amazing cover ever!!)