Babygirl

Cash looked so hot walking down those stairs he must have saw me staring cause he winked.

"Done staring yet" he says with his adorable smile that can make your insides melt.

" I-I wasnt staring" I say with a blush

"Mmmmmmm surrrrreeee and I have a pet pony" he says while walking to me. Every step he takes fowards I take one back, until I'm backed into the wall.

"Don't worry I like staring at you too" and with that he walks away leaving me shocked as can be.

"Well are you coming or not" cash shouts from the kitchen.

As I walk to the kitchen cash says " can you get that red cup on the top please"

"Ya sure" I say as I reach up to grab the cup when I feel hands on my waist pull me down.

"Never mind your too short let me do it" cash says with a smirk as he reaches up to grab the cup

"Hey mister I am not short I am 5'0  thank you very much" I say while stomping my foot on the ground.

" like I said your short" cash says with a chuckle as he backs me up to the counter.

"You have to stop trapping me" I say with a nervous smile

"I'm good I like seeing you under me" Cash says with a wink as he steps closer and puts up his arms so I'm trapped beneath him, as he leans in and nibbles on my ear making me weak in the knees.

"Did I tell you that your fucking gorgeous babygirl"  he says with a serious face

"Ummm" I sqeak out

Cash just laughed at this and put his face in the crease of my neck. His breathing was making me shiver. Then he did something crazy he started to kiss my neck until he moved his way to mouth and right before we touched lips he said

"Not yet I want this kiss to be special" 

And with that he left leaving me with my thoughts.

Authors note: sorry for not giving you a kiss scene but I wanted it to be special and I hope you guys are enjoying my book. I will be posting a lot more so make sure your here for that.