Date night

After waking up for a few minutes I reluctantly get out of bed to go use the restroom when on the mirror I see a note that says "go downstairs I have a surprise for you" let me tell you I have never ran so fast in my life to get down those stairs until the last step which I tripped on because my balance is so goddamn bad. As I was bracing myself for the fall I was caught in two strong arms that held me in place.

"Are you ok" cash says with concern in his voice, and don't even get me started on the look he gave me it could melt your ovaries.

"Ya I'm good" I finally sputter out when I realize I was staring at him.

"Good because we're going on a date tonight" cash says with a real smile as he handed me a rose but it was bent because I crushed it with my fall.

"Oops sorry" I say with a giggle as I remove myself from cash's arms.

"No problem we are leaving at 12 so get ready for the date you have with a sexy monster like me" cash says as he lifts his shirt up to show a six pack, and goddamn was that the most beautiful sight ever. Wait why am I thinking about cash's abs. OH WAIT NEVERMIND I KNOW CAUSE HES HOT.

"Hello earth to Kenzie you good there, you looked kind of dazed."

"I'm fine just thinking about our date" I say with a genuine smile

-CAR RIDE 

"So where are we going" I say as I poke cash's cheek for the 100th time

"Kenzie I swear poke me one more time I will pull over"

"Sureeeeeeeeee" I say not believing a word he is saying because I mean who would pull over. Well guess what I was wrong next thing I know we are on the side of a deserted road.

"Wha" is all I can say as cash pulls me to the backseat with him on top of me. Then he does something I never expected, he started to tickle me.

"Noooooooooooo stopppppppp" I scream as cash shows no mercy but his smirk is replaced with and actual smile. After a while he stops and he pulls me up so I'm sitting in his lap with my back facing him as I lean against his back, I could feel his muscles work underneath me.

"Well we missed the reservation by a long shot, buttttttt I know somewhere else we can go. Next thing I know we pulled up to a diner that looked kind of rustic but a good kind it looked really homey.

" I know it's not the best but they have good food." Cash says as he rubs the back of his neck nervously.

"It's perfect" I say and I mean it when I say it. Cash then opens his door then before I can even open my door cash does it for me as he holds out his hand for me to take, as we walk into the diner.

"So muffin whatcha want to eat" cash says as he looks up from his menu.

" I'm having the cheeseburger. You?" I say as I set down my menu

"Well I was hoping for you-"

"Cash" I say giggling as I throw my menu at him.

"Ok ok goodness, but no seriously if you were on the menu I would order you" cash says as he winks at me. I had to put my head down to hide the blush on my face. After that me and cash talked about nonsense and let's just say it would be a date I would never forget.

AURTHORS NOTE- hey it's kenzie I'm sorry for being MIA but lots has been going on my depression is back and I just feel awful about myself but I would just like to say thank you for supporting my book. Love you all ❤️