Part 5

I am just trying to push this story along so we will see what happens next.

 ************************************************************************************************************************

 I stood on my front porch for a moment in my panther form, shaking off my clothes that hang on to my body. I saw my mother was about to scream and my father was quickly pulling her into the house. Seeing the looks on their faces, all the fear showing so bright in their eyes. That fear of me was my breaking point, so I ran.

I ran from my home, my almost perfect life, everything that I had ever known all of it had fallen apart. How can someones life change so much in 24 hours. I could feel the tears trying to flow free, the panther feeling my pain lets them fall and as they fall she lets out a great howl of pain and despair. The kind that pulls at you heart down with its sadness and you know that there is nothing that can be done to stop it.

I had no idea where I was going but I did not stop running. I stopped think and just let the panther take me somewhere safe. She runs with the grace I could only dream of as a human. And she is so sure that she knows the way, I can see it in our mind. A warm beautiful, with a large field and an even larger forest, its so familiar but I can not point my finger on it... oh wait I don't have fingers right now haha. Safe that is the word that comes to mind when she thinks of this place, Home jumps out at me too.

I don't remember founding the cave I am now laying in but we are tried from the running, she does not sense any danger. So we rest huddled in the back corner of the cave just to be safe and sleep.

*********************************************************************************************************************

So I know I know this is way to short, but I have to sleep now. But fear not I will be writing more tomorrow I have nothing else to do, so tell me what you think so far. I love comments.