Chapter IV: First Move of Love

Deadpool's note: Hey just reminding you people – MOST OF ALL THOSE WHO LIKES TO SKIP – that I, Deadpool, have my thoughts in italicize with no bold and not capitalize. Like this!

While I – Deadpool's serious and smart personality, which the writer says – have thoughts in italicize and bold but not capitalize to not confuse any readers out there.

AND MINES ARE ITALICIZE, BOLD, AND CAPITALIZE AS DEADPOOL'S CHILDISH AND ADORBLE PERSONALITY THAT IS INSIDE HIS HEAD.

If you lost, then comment down below or keep reading in confusion. EEEENNNNNJJJJOOOOOOOYYYYYYYY!!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Slowly but surely, I got home with my mind in the clouds. My mind plays the time I saw Parker – my angel, my treasure, AND MY BAE – as he reaches his hand down to help me up. Soft, slender hand that cannot be forgotten, slowly touches my rough, crack hand. The touch of our hands burns through my mind and feelings. I'm going to miss him.

I stand in front of an old, brown house that stands between two tall buildings in the middle of New York. The house has two small windows that are scratched and stained to a point that no one can see through, which was never used anyways. The door is no different from the whole house, but I can only call it home. Turning the knob of the door becomes a failure as the door wouldn't budge from my push like normal.

My day just keeps getting worse and worse!

I'm pretty sure we had experienced more disasters than this.

NO! I AGREE THIS IS THE WORST OF ALL THEM DAMN DAYS!

As my minds and I started complaining to each other, something white and gooey splashes on my shoulder. A sound of a crow swooshes passes my house and cawed like it was laughing at me. Maybe it was since it hit its target like a sniper. The splash of the crows sh**, doo-doo, was the size of a dollar quarter and some went on my face.

Why did I have to jinx myself?

This is all your fault.

I get it!

LET'S KILL THE STUPID BIRDY!

I glare at the sky to find the crow but earned no luck in sight. The crow might have fled once it had succeeded from its mission, like an assassin. This knowledge makes my stomach go 720 degrees. I let my newly found little angel out of my sight, and now I let a mischievous birdy escape from damaging me. Next thing I know, I'll let go of Wolvi and forget about our ultimate bromance. Which has never happened! And people are forgetting!

With no other options, I give up on looking for the naughty crow and walk back to the unbudgingly door. I rub the back of my neck and walk 10 feet away from the door. Getting ready for the smashing, I crack my neck left to right. Bones popping, I twist my shoulders, wrists, and ankles. I point at my reader, "Never try this at home. Unless you are a professional or want broken bones."

I get ready to run with my right shoulder in front and ready for the slamming. The other voices in my head starts cheering as my speed increase.

Go! Go! Go!

DESTROY THAT DOOR! RRRRAAAAWWWWWWWRRRRRRRR!!!!

My shoulder hits the door with an impact that will put one of the millions of Juggernaut's sloppy tackle to shame. The door is sent flying off its hinges.