How Chris and Mikyah met

Everyone is at school. Mikyah helps the administration office with new students and shows them around school. While Chris siblings were at home getting ready for school the next day he decided to come early forgetting to give the school record of everyone's allergies.
Mikyah's Point of View
Is sitting at desk making sure everyone's Id's get into the right envelope home

Hears person knock at office door
"School doesn't start until tomorrow. This office is actually close. Late registration doesn't start until next week."
From other side of door: "Uhhh I have allergy information. I forgot to give it to the lady during registration."

Puts last s 1st of rice Id's in an envelope then gets up and opens door. She sees a tall guy with silver hair and a purple streak. He speaks: "I know I should've done this at registration but I'm just now finding the paper. I didn't want anyone in my household getting badly sick.

She softly takes the papers and looks them over. Well for the first week of school do be very careful. The lavender smell part no one is allowed to have scented things anyway. She stares at him closely.

He begins to get nervous. What's wrong? She quickly goes to desk and grabs the top envelope. Sorry I'm bad at speaking before doing but I believe these are yours. She hands him envelope with him and his family Id's.

He takes them. Thank you. Oh um you wouldn't have a map of the school would you? She goes back over to desk and goes through one of the folders then hands him a map.

Their hands briefly touch for a moment and they just stare at each other.

One of the other office lady's walk in. She clears her throat causing them to snap out of it. Mikyah for back to working and Chris leaves the school.

(Leave me alone I like small cute moments)