Chapter Seventy Three.

Around the next few weeks, Anastasia was in just about every city and state promoting her makeup collaboration with Anastasia Beverly Hills. It consisted of an eyeshadow palette with eight mattes and eight shimmers, a highlight palette with four shimmer shades, a seven piece brush set, a contour palette, three lipsticks--one matte liquid lipstick, one satin liquid lipstick and a traditional style lipstick that was between both formulas and two universal lip glosses.

She decided to call the collection Chocohontas and she made it with everyone in mind. To her, there were different kinds of chocolate ladies in the world. There was white chocolate, light chocolate, milk chocolate, dark chocolate, caramel chocolate and many more. She wanted her collection to be something for everyone to enjoy, but she also made sure not to leave out her milk chocolate and dark chocolate women. Especially since they were some of the main ones having a hard time finding makeup to fit them and suit them to a T.

Next, she wanted to make sure she came out with a foundation and concealer line. But she wanted it to be flaw free and study every shade and undertone, so it was going to be a while before she released that.

In a span of just two days, her collection sold out and everyone was raving about it. From her favorite beauty gurus, her favorite ladies in the music industry, the acting industry and fashion industry and even a few editors in chief from famous magazines.

She'd also released her collaboration with Aubrey and it was met with great feedback. People complimented them on their designs and the amazing detail they'd put into their clothing. Anastasia was also preparing to release her next launch on her clothing line within the next two weeks. She was definitely booked and busy.

Anastasia sat on the stool next to Aubrey as the two of them practiced their single on the stage in the empty arena. It was the day of OVO Fest and they were practicing for their performance later that night. Aubrey mentioned that he didn't want them to practice any kind of sensual moves they wanted to with each other while singing because he said that he didn't want it to be rehearsed or staged. He wanted it to be as natural as possible.

After they finished their sound check, Aubrey looked over at her with a smile.

"Sounding good, baby girl." He complimented her.

"Thank you, babe. You sound good yourself." She smiled, "Should we do another run?"

He shook his head, "Nah, we should be good. But there's one thing I would like."

"And what's that?" She asked, taking a sip of her bottle of water.

"I want you to perform that song you recorded with 40 last week."

Anastasia's eyes widened as she almost choked on her water.

She cleared her throat, "We were just playing around. I mean, I didn't even want to release the song or anything like that. It was just something fun to go back and hear every now and again."

"I know. But I think it's a hit and I think the crowd would love it. It would be a great way to close out the show." He suggested.

She bit her lip, "I don't know. I mean, you think so?"

"I know so. Don't hold yourself back. This isn't just about me. I want the world to hear what my girl's really got."

She twisted her lips to the side, contemplating her decision. After quickly thinking about it, she nodded her head.

"Alright, I'll do it." She confirmed, "But I don't have the background music."

"However, I do." He winked at her and motioned for their sound person to play the music.