Chapter Seventy Five.

The next day, Anastasia sat at the pedicure chair with her girls as the pedicurists worked on their feet. They were dressed in silk robes and sipping on champagne while eating chocolate covered strawberries. They'd already had massages and facials before their pedicures.

"Nothing like a day of pampering with the girls." Kayla mentioned.

"I'm telling you. I definitely needed this." Anastasia agreed, taking a bite from the strawberry.

"I'm just still in shock that my best friend is getting married. To Mr. Drizzy Drake, may I add." Kelly commented.

Anastasia chuckled, "I know, I know. It stills shocks me as well."

"I knew you two would get together and make it work." Jhené smiled, "Let me tell you, this girl held her own against the negativity that approached her."

"I had to. What good would it have done to let them see me sweat? I knew I had nothing to worry about cause I trust Aubrey. But bitches were getting on my fucking nerves." Anastasia shook her head.

"Seems like Mr. Drizzy has shut all that down, though." Kelly said.

"He has. I'm glad he did because I wasn't about to go to jail and jeopardize my brand for his hoes. It's not my job to check his bitches."

"Amen to that." Jhené clinked her glass with Anastasia's.

After enjoying a relaxing time at the spa, the ladies left the spa and got into their designated SUV to head to lunch.

"So what's on the agenda for today, Miss Maid of Honor?" Kayla asked Kelly.

"Well, first, lunch at Friedman's. Then we'll head back to our rooms, relax a little and then start preparing for the nightlife. I was able to get a party bus for us and the rest of the ladies that are coming. We're going to the club to get loose, have a few shots and dance like crazy. Then we can go back to Anastasia's room, have a little more fun and get some sleep." Kelly explained.

"Sounds good to me. I haven't let loose in a minute." Anastasia smiled widely.

"I'm ready for it!" Jhené gave a high five to Anastasia.

As the ladies continued their conversation about their festivities for the night, Anastasia's phone vibrated in her hand and she looked at the screen to see Aubrey calling. She smiled and pressed accept, placing the phone on speaker.

"Hey, papi. Just letting you know, I have you on speaker." She spoke into the phone.

"Heyyyy, Drizzy!" The girls said in unison.

Aubrey chuckled, "Hey, ladies. Y'all ain't getting into too much trouble, are you?"

"Of course not." Anastasia assured him.

"Don't worry, Drizzy. I won't get your girl in too much trouble." Kelly smiled.

"I have no doubt about that, Kel." He chuckled again, "I trust you."

"What are you fellas up to?"

"We're about to go get something to eat and then just chill for a bit before heading to The Press Lounge for the party."

"Sounds good. I'll make sure my ladies know. I made sure I got y'all three of the best."

"You're too good for me."

"Keep that in mind." Anastasia chuckled, "I'll talk to you later."

"Alright, mami. I love you."

"I love you more."

The two said their goodbyes and hung up with each other.

"Girl, allow me to say I respect you wholeheartedly for picking out the strippers for your man's party. Lord knows it wouldn't be me." Kelly shook her head.