Chapter I - Gone

A normal day with 9th period starting. Eduardo Harvey walked over to his computer, where he sat beside Israel and Octavio. Of course, Octavio was on the other side of the corner, but it was facing inwards, so they sat even closer. While Amanda was making some statement about what they were typing, Eduardo was slowly typing, taking peeks of the milk man. Israel showed him something with his headphones, taking away his thoughts on the Milk Man.
As he and Amanda were walking to 3rd period Reading from Band, he saw in the corner of his eye Octavio hitting Amanda with his book on the back of her head. She simply shook her head and caught Eduardo starting at the black haired boy associated with milk. "Eduardo, Ms. Cadena is gonna kill us if we're late to class, hurry your white ass up!" She said half-jokingly. Eduardo shook himself out of it again, only to have Octavio popping up in his thoughts again and again.
It was last period for the day, 5th. This was math fundamentals, for the accelerated kids. Eduardo Harvey was talking to Alejandra as she was going off on about how Amanda was a very controlling mother, and he looked over and saw Octavio and Amanda drawing thiccens on his binder. There was a Stephen Hawking one, a Stan Lee and a leader thiccen. He automatically grew more jealous. When Ms. Harris was in the bathroom, he pulled Octavio out and took him out of the school and to the 7-11. While they were still leaving the hall, he heard in the class "Octavio's finally gone!" From Amanda. When they reached the 7-11, they saw Amanda, Alejandra and Nhea walking down the street towards them. "Eduardo Harvey!" Alejandra exclaimed as they entered the 7-11 with them. "What are you guys doing here, and why am I even here in the first place? Eduardo, why are you even doing this?" Eduardo simply looked away in dismay.