Chapter II - The Look

As they were walking back to Alejandra's house with their Slurpees, Amanda was hitting Octavio with her French horn and complaining about how heavy it was, while Nhea was swinging her viola around her neck like she was high. Octavio was screaming in his puberty voice and Alejandra was saying "Tick. Tick. Tick." Over and over again as she classically does.
As they got into Alejandra's house they greeted her parents and went to her room as usual. Everyone put their school stuff outside the room, as the group was big enough for Alejandra's room as they were. Alejandra, Nhea and Amanda started to play just dance like the authots they were while Octavio and Eduardo went into the bathroom. Amanda yelled "Don't come out yet! We're.. uh..." "WE'RE SWINGING OUR SHIRTS AROUND!" Nhea screamed out, stomping. Eduardo and Octavio remained in the bathroom. "WHy dID YOU DrAg mE HerE?" He said in his famous puberty voice. He grabbed his pencil and started drawing thiccens all around the bathroom. Alejandra swung open the door and revealed Amanda and Nhea wearing their shirts again. "What are y'all doing?" Eduardo and Octavio looked at each other and simply walked out. Then they played Just Dance until 5. Then everyone left except for Nhea, who talked everything over with Alejandra.
"So... Eduardo and Octavio? What's up with them?" Nhea asked, laying down on the bed. Alejandra turned over in her chair and sighed. "I really don't know. They're weird and gay as fuck." She looked at Nhea with the look. They both laughed and continued to watch bird vines with Orichu.