What, now Sam has an angel?

Sam walked into the bathroom pacing back and forth as he waited for Dean and Cas to come home. "Damn, what are they doing?" Sam mumbled. He heard a knock on the door and then a loud bang, he walked to the door and opened it slightly. Hoping to see Dean or Cas he was suprised to see a girl about his age standing outside. "Uh, are you lost?" He asked her. She looked up at him and smiled. "Hi Sam." Sam's eyes widened and he shook his head. "How do you know my name?" She looked at his face with a soft look, her green eyes sparkling under the moon. "I'm well, your guardian angel."  Sam stratched his head. "Get in here." He opened the door for her to come in. She walked into the motel and sat down on the edge of a bed. "I thought Cas was our angel." Sam closed the door and faced her direction. "No dear, Castiel is Dean's angel. I am yours. I'll protect you until you take your last breath." She patted the bed for him to sit next to her. He sat on the bed and looked at her. "So, what is your name first of all." She smiled lightly. "Ambriel. My name is Ambriel." Sam smiled back. "Pretty name. Guess there is no point in telling you my name. Haha." Ambriel giggled. "So where are your brother and Castiel?" Sam shrugged his shoulders. "I havent got a clue. They should've been back about thirty minutes ago. "