What, now Sam has an angel? Part 2

She stood up and headed for the door. "Don't you want to look for them? Aren't you worried?" Sam laughed and laid back on the bed. "Well, for one we have no car so we won't get far and two its Dean they'll be back soon." She walked back to the bed and sat down. "Oh okay then." After about two more hours of Ambriel and Sam discussing their past lives and dangers Dean and Castiel finally arrived back at the motel. "Where the hell have you been?" Sam jumped up and ran at Dean. "Chill Sam, we got what we needed done then we just got something to eat." Dean let out in one breath. "Well wheres the food?" 

"Uh we ate it?" Dean laughed. "You didn't save anything for us?" Sam crossed his arms. "Woah, wait us?" Dean gave a confused look. Sam totally forgot about the fact that he just met Ambriel, he was so lost in their conversation it was as if they had known eachother forever. "Hello? Sam? Who is this girl? Is this the "us" in that question?" Sam snapped back to reality and looked at Dean. "Yeah, uh this is Ambriel. She is my guardian angel." He looked over at Ambriel whose eyes were locked with Castiel's. "Psst, Sam is this some kind of angel speaking or something?" Dean whispered.  Sam just shook his head. "I don't know?"