CH 4: Lotte World

-Y/N's POV-

I finally finished the song! I stood up and walked to Namjoon and I suddenly fell, face landing on the floor. At least it felt like the floor, I pressed my hand on the floor and it suddenly groaned. Floors don't groan.. do they?

I looked up to see Jungkook and my hands on his chest, I was lost for words and immediately stood up. "Mianhae (Sorry)." I avoided making eye contact.

"It's ok.." he said while struggling to stand up. I gave him my hand, "Let me help you." I smiled slightly. He stood up on his own and walked away struggling as if I didn't offer help. Since when did he become such a jerk?

-Flashback-

"utneunda tto eoje cheoreom nan
(I smile again like I did yesterday)
sumginda amu il eobtneun deut
(I hide it as if nothing happened)
heorag eobsi geudae mam salpyeo on
(Without permission, I looked into your heart)
geudae mam gajiryeohan nae mogsin gabwa
(I guess it's my part to take your heart)
ijen gatgo sipeo
(Now I want you)"

I heard an angelic voice singing, it was soothing and sweet. I followed the sound and it took me to the practice room, I saw Jungkook singing, He was all alone in the room and I just stared at him in awe. He eventually met my eyes and widened his eyes.

"You're voice is amazing!" I came over to him and sat next to him.

"Do you know the song I sang?" He asked me as if he was challenging me.

"No but I knew you sang it beautifully." I said while looking at him with a smile on my face.

"It's called 'Love is like snow' by XIA" He said looking away from me.

"I'll listen to that when I get a chance." I assured him and began to walk away until I felt a hand on my wrist, I looked back at Jungkook and raised a brow. He scratched the back of his neck and was looking away shyly.

"What is it?" I asked him.

"I have two tickets to Lotte World and I'm asking if you want to come with me..?" I widened my eyes, Lotte World is amazing and I'm a major fan of amusement parks.

"OF COURSE! LOTTE WORLD IS LIKE THE BOMB AND CAN U BE-" I stopped myself thinking of reasons on why he would do this and I looked at him with a suspicious look on my face.

"W-Why are you staring at me like that?" He said with a confused look on his face, a look so innocent yet so dangerous at the same time.

"You barely do these kinds of things.. Are you pranking me? Did you do something bad to me? Did you ruin my clothes? Did you kill someon-" He cut me off.

"First, I would never kill someone and second, if you don't want to come with me that's fine. I'll just take Ta-" I cut him off and said "I'LL GO!" He smiled and let go of my wrist.

-End of Flashback-

I handed Namjoon the songs and he nodded in agreement. "Let's practice it together with the members." He said while going to the practice room and I followed him.

They were on break so Yoongi and Jin were sleeping, Hobi was on his phone, Jimin and Taehyung were playing cards and Jungkook was singing while he was on his phone. "Guys we need to rehearse the collaboration songs." Namjoon called their attention.

Namjoon woke Jin and Yoongi up while Hobi, Tae, Jimin and Jungkook stopped what they're doing and came to me. "Here are the songs that you guys need to work on." I gave them the copies and they were studying it already.

"Vocal Hyungs come with me!" Jungkook called out the vocalists.

"Yoongi and J-hope we'll stay here." Namjoon said and the Rapline stayed in the room.

I followed the vocalists and came with them to the other room to practice, "Why did you come with us?" Jimin asked me in a respectful way.

"I'm going to practice with you guys, I'm a vocalist after all." I stated while started singing my part.

We practiced and I couldn't help but miss their voices, it was all so soothing. I was listening to it while sitting and I felt my eyes closing and everything was black.

-Jungkook's POV-

After we sang all our parts, I saw Y/N sleeping and I smiled seeing her cuteness. "She must be tired." Seokjin hyung said and got a pillow for her. He looked at Taehyung with a what are you waiting for look. Taehyung looked at him confused.

"Carry her." Jin hyung said to Taehyung.

"I'll carry her." I said softly and came over to her, I carried her towards the couch and put her onto the couch carefully.

-End of Jungkook's POV-

"Everyone says you only fall in love once, but that's not true, because every time I see you, I fall in love all over again."-Allie Roberts.