CAWJustice: Teen Titans

The story starts with Superboy, Beast Boy, and Kid Flash going to metropolis to get the other titans some subs. Kid Flash was way ahead of them try to beat them to the shop but Superboy and Brunodecided they would beat him and so Superboy dropped Bruno and he changed into a bird while Superboy hit top speed. But before they knew it the nuke went off, Kid Flash was running so fast he was instantly denigrated. Seeing it coming Superboy grabbed Beast boy and tried to shield him from the blast but it was no use as his friend was dead and Superboy left with the lifeless body of Bruno.

The Titans saw the news 

Red Robin: Oh my god!

Wonder Girl: NO Bruno, Dylan, and Conor were in there!

Starfire: I'll go and see what happened 

Starfire crashed through the window and get's to Metropolis at topspeed where her and the rest of the Titans saw what had transpired in Metropolis. Superboy holding on to his dear friend sobbing softly.

Starfire: Conor what happened?

Superboy: A nuke went off... Dylan is gone... Taken by the blast.

The team group hug and go back to the tower, where they sat around listening to the news and wonder-girl comforting Superboy. But out of nowhere the former leader of the Teen Titans Kevin Riley appeared and walks in.

Nightwing: If you got questions I have answers.

Superboy: W-what WAS THAT!

Nightwing: The joker set off a bomb and Superman killed the joker.

This broke superboy as his family killed someone. His own flesh was now a murder and he flew out of the tower.

Starfire: Kevin, we need you back in the titans, we need you to fix us in this dark time.

Nightwing: I'm sorry Faria, Batman needs me and I trust you and Charles to fix this. I'll keep you post good luck He hugs her 

They hug. Then the scene switches to Superboy and Superman sitting in the Fortress of Solitude and Superman sitting there grieving.

Superboy: Why? Why did you do it. I understand how it feels to lose I LOST DYLAN AND BRUNO!

No response

Superboy: How do you dare where the S if you are able to kill.

He leaves him. The scene then switches to the funeral of Dylan Payne and Bruno. This is where Superman announce the seize fire and Superboy watched on.

At dinner that night Aunt and Uncle Cunningham told Conor he must find it in himself to forgive Rick and that Rick maybe a hero but he's a human with emotions. Superboy told then that there was no way he could and that he was done here.

Conor leaves with Wondergirl and she tries to talk to him. But on the other side Red Robin and Starfire are talking on how they are scared Superboy will do something he will regret.

Starfire: I'm not sure, but i'll have to trust him.

Red Robin: Emotions are alot and I don't trust him.

Starfire: We'll have to see Charles.

But as Wondergirl caught up with Superboy she didn't realized they were at the Fortress of Solitude. Superboy was looking throught Superman stuff and Wondergirl asked

Wondergirl: Conor! Stop! Rick is going to find us and you'll be screwed!

But it was too late

Superman: Looking for this Conor?

Superboy turned to see Superman with the Phantom Zone Projector. 

Superman: I knew i'd find you here.

Superboy: GIVE ME IT YOU'RE CRAZY!!!

Superboy launched at Superman for it and he spears him out of the sky. As he goes to punch him superman slaps him away and blows wondergirl away. But starfire burnt his back with heat rays, and before you know it Red Robin, Wonder Girl, Supeboy, and Starfire jump in the battle to face The Man of Steel. But as we know Superman is to strong and overpowers them. So Red Robin goes to get the Projector but he can't move it

Superman: What's the plan Charles? Batman always has a plan.

Behind him is Superboy and He leaps up to hit Superman but Superman CRACKS him in the stomach shattering his sternum. Superboy falls spitting up blood and superman says to the group

Superman: He'll die if we don't get him into the Phantom Zone, a rib had punctured his heart and he had little time. 

Red Robin: YOU'RE A MAD MAN!

Starfire: How could you!

Wonder Girl: Stay with me Conor!

Red Robin: To the Team We have to take the offer... To save Conor.

The Team agrees and Superman enters them into the Phantom Zone. Where they were locked away until superman wins.