Mine

-Lucy pov-

"And I would like you to meet their Father, and my mate. Natsu."

Silence engulfs the guild, and we all watch as Lisanna takes in the information. Her face is comical. At first, she looks sad. Then she turns mad, and she turns confused.

"What do you mean?" She yells.

Natsu sighs. "Me and Luce are mated. In fact we've been mated before I had lost my memories."

Lisanna looked at me and got even more mad. "Then why didn't she say anything!?"

"Because I made her promise that I could announce it to the guild. But then I lost some of my memories." Said Natsu again.

"I doubt that their even your kids! I mean, SHE LEFT!" Lisanna yelled.

"I left because of the pain! The pain which you caused!" I yell.

She looks at me confused and still fuming. "What do you mean pain I caused!?"

"You kissing my mate causes pain to me! And what's even worse is that you took advantage of Natsu!" I say.

"No I didn't!"

"Yes you did! You were here when I changed Natsu into a werewolf! Hell, you probably even heard me say that Natsu was MY MATE!"

She opens her mouth, but then shut it again. I heard people scoff.
**A/N: my phone had auto corrected it to shit insted of shut. Lol**
"If anything, I'd say that you made him forget Lucy some how." Said Happy.

Lisanna looked hurt that Happy said that. Mira stepped next to me and Nashi walked away back to Storm. Mira gave a look of disappointment to Lisanna.

"Lisanna, what happened? Why are you acting like this? Why did you do that to Natsu and Lucy?" Asked Mira.

Lisanna gave a sad look but said nothing. She looked down at the ground, and I smelt tear drops. Luke walked to her and looked up at her. Lisanna looked at him with teary eye's.

-Luke pov-

"Don't cry." I said.

She continued to cry but looked at me. I walked even closer to her, and I hugged her.

"Stop crying. Because it makes everyone else sad." I said.

I saw her look up and she saw the guild members crying. Her knees buckled and she dropped to the ground. Then she hugged me.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." She sobbed.

I smelt Momma and Auntie Mira walking closer. Mira dropped down and hugged Lisanna after I let go. Momma crouched down in front of Lisanna and smiled at her.

"I forgive you. Just know that your sorry. So just come back and move on. Your family misses you." Momma said.

Lisanna smiled but continued to cry. Then she jumped on Momma. "Thank you!" She whispered.

-Natsu pov-

Lisanna was forgiven, and she walked to me. "I'm sorry Natsu. . . For everything."

I just smiled, "It's ok now. It's in the past."

"I think that you and Lucy make a cute couple. And Nashi and Luke look cute!" She said smiling at me.

I laughed, "Thanks."

And she smiled and walked away, back to the bar where Mira was.

I felt a arm wrapped around my waist and I looked down to see Luce. She's smiling, and she looks up at me. I grinned, and kissed her nose.

She scrunched her nose, and I chucked. "What did I do to win your heart?" I whisper quietly.

She giggled. "Do you really have to ask?"

"Yes."

She giggles and wrapped her arms around my neck. She hug on me, making me lean down slightly.

"You save me when I'm in danger. You brought me to Fairy Tail. You gave me a family. You make me happy when I'm sad. You are strong enough to defeat a dark guild by your self, just to make sure that your family is safe. Your caring, and kind. You put family first. You have a fiery passion that makes me feel alive. You may have flaws, but your flaws make you who you are. And I fell for you, for every part of you. Flaws included." She said.

I felt like my heart exploded. I could feel a wave of Love and Admiration coming from the mating bond. And I just smiled at her and kissed her. She kissed back.

I pulled back after a few minutes,  panting to catch breath. I put my forehead on hers and looked into her eye's. "What did I do to deserve a great girl like you."

She giggled, "More like, what did I do to deserve you."

I smirk. "You took my heart. Your passion for your spirits. The way you treat them like family and how you you fight with your spirits. That alone makes you so much better. The way that you bring hope and light to the guild, just by saying a few words. You take my breath away. Their is so much about you that I love. And I wouldn't give you up for anything." I say.

She gets tears in her eye's a nd she smiles and puts her head on my chest. I smile and I put my hand on the back of her head.

-No one's pov-

The guild smiles as Natsu and Lucy hug. Then Nashi and Luke come running and jump on them. They laugh and hug their kids.

Natsu smiled down at them and one thought went through his mind.

'I have my own famiy Igneel. I'll find you one day, and show you how stong I've gotten. And I show you my family. My little Dragneel family.'

A week later Natsu proposed to Lucy, and a month later she was forever to be know as Lucy Dragneel. And Nashi and Luke changed their last names to Dragneel too.

They lived in Natsu and Happys house. And after two months of being a Dragneel, Lucy was pregnant with their son Igneel.
And one year later, had their last child Layla.

When Nashi was 19 she and Storm started dating, and 3 years later finally got married.

Luke got married to Hagane when he got her pregnant at age 20. Tetsu married Simon after he told Gajeel he was gay. Ur ended up marrying a guy she saved. And Lisanna got with Bixlow!

So then they continued their endless adventure and told stories of the great Team Natsu, who defeated every foe that they came across.

The End.

**And this book is finished. Their will be no second story. And I just wanna give thanks to the people who have read this story. I hope you liked it! And you should check out my other story's if you like NaLu or Jelsa fanfics.

I also made my own story. And you can go read that if you find it interesting. Here is a pic!

And again, thanks for reading! Later ya players

-Astrid**