Chapter 3✔

Today is the day Kami and Anwar are going on a date while I will be the one escorting her,in other words,'third wheeling'.

I am currently in my room with Kami seating down,gisting,whiling away our time.We are waiting for the adhan of asr prayers to be called and then get ready

After praying,I started getting Kami dressed up.I waited for her to finish putting on her gown which was a maroon and silver maxi dress then I started making up her face.

I finished making up her face and also decided to dress up.I dressed up in a simple black dress and did a very simple makeup,lightly contouring and highlighting my face.Finishing up the makeup with my  fenty beauty gloss bomb.

We heard a horn and then the gate was opened with a black BMW X6 pulling in to the driveway,and then the car was parked.

Kamis phone started ringing and she picked it.It was Anwar,he called telling her that they were outside.She carried her clutch and I picked my phone to then we descended from the stairs.
We went outside and saw both men standing the car.

Both of them were wearing kaftan.We said our hi and hellos and Anwar opened the door for Kami while his friend who I later found out was Fawwaz opened the door for me and we zoomed off with Fawwaz driving while Anwar seating on the passengers seat and Kami and I at the back seat.

Such gentlemen!

Shortly,we arrived at Byblos,a Lebanese restaurant.They opened the doors for us and we headed in side the restaurant with the men leading us.

We reached a table of four and then Anwar dragged a chair for Kami while Fawwaz dragged a chair for me.

We sat down and started talking.After 10 mins or so,Fawwaz spoke.

"Nasreen,I think it's better we leave this two couples to have some alone time"Fawwaz said.

"Yh,I think so also" i said standing up.

We moved to a table close to theirs and started talking.He is very nice,he told me about himself and I also told him about myself.

He is a petroleum engineer,he is the first born in his family having 4 younger ones,3 females and one male.

We chatted for a very long time.Yh,he is very handsome,every girl's dream.He is dark,but not that dark,he has dimples and a pink lips.He is actually tall.

We were talking when he handed me his IPhone Xs max to save my number for him.I typed my number for him and saved it for him.

When they were done,they dropped us at home and we left.We went to my room to rest before isha.After isha,Kami went to say goodbye to mami and then left.

I was bored so I carried my IPhone X  and put on my data.I saw a lot of messages on my whatsapp.I am the type of person that dosent reply people on whatsapp.Not that they are not important but I just don't feel the need to reply.

So if it's very important,just give me a call and I will pick it but you sending me a message,expecting me to reply is a very hard thing.

Some people end up calling me a rude,arrogant and egotistic girl because I don't reply them,but what? I don't give a fuck.

I replied 'some' messages on whatsapp and then diverted to Twitter,my life.I retweeted some posts,liked some and went back to whatsapp.

I saw a message from an unknown number.I was curious to know who it was.You know what they say,curiosity kills the cat.

Unknown:hi

Me:hey

Unknown:how are you?

Me:great,sorry who is this please?

Unknown:oh,it's Fawwaz.

Me:ohhh......how are you.

I went and quickly saved his number.

Fawwaz:steady wlh.

That was how we continued chatting until I started feeling sleepy and then I changed in to my pyjamas,said my dua and then slept off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yanee

How was the chapter,was it boring or was it interesting.Drop your comments and also vote.