Chapter 4

CHAPTER 4

Max's POV

I woke up to someone talking to me and shaking me.

"Wha- what where am I?" I asked before looking up.

My head still killed!

As I finally looked up, I saw the girl above me.

She had long blonde hair, she was tall, and she looked like she had been in a fight recently, I mean she was all scrapes and bruises-wait what?

A fight? Is she like me?

Then she helps me get up and asks me, "Who are you?".

"I don't feel comfortable answering that question until I know who you are" I hastily replied.

"Ok then, I'm Bella" she replies, while holding out her hand for me to take.

"I'm Max." I said, taking her hand.

Then we leave the garden and start to walk down an empty road, and she tells me about the life that she left behind, back at her "home".

About her ignorant father, her evil step mother and step siblings, and being bullied for her love of learning.

"I'm also bullied because I have ADHD and dyslexia." she muttered as if trying to hide it from me, or if I was going to bully her as well.

"No way!" I exclaim in excitement. gave me a confused look.

"I have ADHD and dyslexia as well! Not to mention my love of learning!"

"That's crazy!" she replied.

Then I told her my story.

Our story's were so similar, we could be sisters!

We laughed about the fact that we had both randomly found hammers in the middle of no where.

Then we started to talk about the things that had attacked us.

Neither of us really knew anything about them, so we simply changed the subject to families.

As Bella started to tell me more about her family, she stopped talking, and walking, mind you.

I smashed right into her.

"Sorry" I apologized.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Run." she answered.

"What?" I questioned.

"Run!" Bella yelled to me.