Chapter 3: The sleepy hybrid

Lil meow meow is next up!
Hope you all enjoy this part! Lets get on with the part!

(Y/N) POV:
After we all broke away from the three-way hug, I looked at the grey wolf hybrid and the rag doll cat hybrid with a large smile on my face "well Jin, Namjoon it's still quite early in the afternoon, so the adoption centre should still be open, want to head there now?" After receiving a nod from both you grabbed both their hands, and lead them out the apartment.
Once we got to the bus stop let go of Jin and Namjoon's hands, but the moment I let go, Jin grasped onto the hood of my coat "Jin? What are you doing?"
Jin shuffled closer to me and whispered "I-I've never been outside the apartment or the alleyway you found me in.." he clenched his fists.
I span around and gently clutched Jin's hands "Jinnie, you can hold my hand if you want, it just cause your a big boy now, and I didn't want you to feel like i was babying you."
Jin nodded and held tightly onto my hand "I want to hold your hand (Y/N).." Namjoon started off to the side, wringing his hands, he looks like he wants to do something to help, but doesn't want to impose
"Joonie, do you want to hold Jinnie's other hand, he still seems a little bit skittish, it would be a massive help for me." Namjoon's eyes lit up and he tentatively grasped Jin's other hand, Jin's tensed shoulders relaxed completely with both of us holding his hands.
Once the bus arrived I sat opposite the two boys, their hands still linked, I smiled at them both as they spoke amicably, Namjoon's dimpled smile ways in full force and I could see Jin's wide shoulders shake with laughter, accompanied by his windshield wiper laugh, that lead to many people giving the two of them weird looks.
I stood up once the bus stopped tapping my boys on the shoulders, I walked through the doors to the adoption centre "hello, how may I help you today?" A male with brown hair and a, admittedly very pretty face, he had a tag that said 'Mark' on his white shirt.
"I would like to sign some adoption papers for these two hybrids." Mark smiled up at me
"Oh! Are they from this centre?"
I shook my head "no, I found them on the streets."
Mark frowned "I'm sorry, but unless they are from this centre, I can't give you the papers to adopt these lovely boys..." I heard Jin wine I turned to see Namjoon patting Jin's back, whilst Seokjin looked on the verge of tears.
Turning back to Mark, leaning on the reception desk "is there anything I can do? My boys don't have anywhere else to go.." I said truthfully.
Mark made a face like he was deep in thought for a few moments, then he came up with a idea "how about you adopt a hybrid form here, and I can sign all three forms at once, and since picking up hybrids off the streets seems to be your thing, I could give you some spare papers so that you don't need to keep coming back? How does that sound?"
I smiled in joy, leaning over the desk and brought Mark into a hug "thank you! Thank you so much!" I heard a grumble from my left and saw a blonde haired hybrid with golden retriever ears on top of his head
"Jackson! Don't be rude, I was helping her and her hybrids!" Jackson's face then contorted into a large smile
"oh ok! Hi I'm Jackson, Markie is my owner!" Jackson walked over and wrapped his arms around Mark's neck.
"Ok miss, I need you to follow me to the hybrid area, Jackson could you please keep these two company?" Jackson nodded and sidled over to Namjoon, his golden tail wagging ferociously.
Mark opened the door and I looked around at all the different enclosures for all the different hybrid types. I was more drawn to the feline enclosure. I saw a range of male and female hybrids, some in animal form some in human form, I saw a large black lump near the back, I crouched down and saw a large black panther sleepily lazing about.

Lifting my hand up I heard it growl throatily, I made some delicate hushing noises and let my hand drape in front of it's nose, it sniffed and then it stood and stalked towards me and pooped down on the floor in front and placed its large head in ...

Lifting my hand up I heard it growl throatily, I made some delicate hushing noises and let my hand drape in front of it's nose, it sniffed and then it stood and stalked towards me and pooped down on the floor in front and placed its large head in my lap.
"Hmm, Suga's never been so interested in someone before he's usually asleep, I think we've found your new hybrid." I jumped slightly not expecting to hear Mark's voice right behind me, this caused 'Suga' to wake up and seemingly glared up at Mark, suddenly whilst I was looking up at Mark the form on my lap changed into a man with ebony black hair, brown eyes and pouty lips.

"Wow you even got him to change back to his human form, he hasn't done that since he came in!" Mark added Suga looked up at him, his ears flicking indignantly

"Wow you even got him to change back to his human form, he hasn't done that since he came in!" Mark added Suga looked up at him, his ears flicking indignantly. "Well let's go back to the front desk and I can get those papers signed." Mark said happily.
As we left I felt Suga tug on my sleeve of my hoodie "you smell like two other hybrids....so I'm the third hybrid you own?" He asked, I nodded at him and a large gummy smile spread over his face "I've never lived with other hybrids before...a-are they nice?"
I nodded as we exited the enclosure, "they are lovely, Joonie is a wolf -I think I've never seen his animal form, and Jinnie is a ragdoll cat." The gummy smile on Suga's face died down slightly at the mention of a canine I noticed,but perked up slightly at the mention of another cat.
Once I got back to the front desk Jackson was basically smothering Mark in hugs and Namjoon looked worn out. "(Y/N)! Your back!" Jin leapt out and glommed me into my own smothering hug, Suga looked uncomfortable from what I could see of him from the corner of my eye.
Namjoon walked over to Suga and held out a hand for him to shake , he looked at it pointedly before reluctantly shaking it. "Right Miss...(Y/N)? Wasn't it? If you could sign here.....and down here and put in the hybrid types of the other two and their names and such....Okay thank you, and if you want you can change Suga's name if you want." Mark said with a air of formality.
I had a idea whilst I was filling out Suga's form, but I wanted his approval, "Suga, how would you feel if I changed your name to Yoongi?"
Suga nodded, wrapping his arms around my waist and snuggling his head into my shoulder blade "Yoongi....sounds nice...." he said I felt him yawn and all his weight dropped onto my back. I quickly wrote his new name down and signed the form. Mark handed me the three forms plus four spares, but I doubt I'll get 7 hybrids (oh really 😏) I picked them all up and handed them to Namjoon to hold whilst I unlatched Yoongi from my back, slowly unwrapping his arms from my waist, he whined but relented his grip standing slouched next to me rubbing his eyes. "Yoongi, this is Seokjin and Namjoon, your brothers. Now to determine who's older, do you know what year you were born in?"
Yoongi nodded "1993" I smiled
"So Namjoonie is is the youngest!" Cheered Jin
"He seems like a good leader." Yoongi mumbled. I nodded as I watched my three boys smile and talk happily as we walked to the bus stop to go back home.

Well this was fun to write, three down four to go!! Then I can get into the actual story of this fanfic! Please let me know what you thought. And who you think is next....I'll give a hint, it's not age order, but there is a order to who is getting introduced when...😏
Well that's all for now...bye!