5

I cried and cried all night. All i could think about was that my little nephew was hurt and it should have been me. The thought of him being the one that got huts makes my stomach churn. "I told him to run," i said to myself. Right now i was downstairs at the doc's house. I was waiting for JD to call me up.

Then i heard him.

I ran up the stairs eager to see him. I went into his room, and saw him there on the bed. He had a a smile on his face. "Hey, how you feeling?" I asked.

"Great!" He said. Then his smile faded. "How are Cathy and Emma? Are they hurt? Mommy and Dad said they were fine, but i want to get out of here and see for myself." He looked at me for a moment before tears streamed down his face. "Thank you for saving us...for saving me."

I went over to his bed and sat down. I pulled him into a hug and squeezed him tight. "You were the one that saved the girls. I jut helped and you are very welcome. Anytime you and them need help, let me know. I will come for you guys," I say to him.

"Okay," he said. "Thank you Aunt Lynne," he whispered again.

Lynne, you need to come back and move your stuff into my room. JD will be okay. Jake said using the mind link.

I looked at JD and smiled. "I have to go, but i promise i will be back with the girls." I say before i leave. "I love you JD."

"Okay, and i love you too."