Crown

Everything hurt.

My arms had gone numb a long time ago, and the cold is getting worse.

I could barely stay awake, my body begged me to sleep. It's not like I would get much down here, anyway.

God, I must look awful.

I wonder, what does she want. The monster who took my Vanessa away. That monster who says she loves me.

How vile.

"My love."

Great, she's here.

Ugh, her hands, get them off of me. She runs her fingers through my hair like Vanessa does, her hands brush against my cheeks.

"F..for the last time..monster. Where. Is. Vanessa?!"

Ow. It was worth a try. It's not like she'll answer me. My throat burns after that outburst.

"My love-"

"Back off," I growl.

Screw this. I lost my caring a long time ago. 

"I swear to God..I will  get out of here, and when I do, you're dead."

She just stares at me, her eyes, her expression unreadable.

Screw this. I can't do this anymore.

"My prince. Don't make this harder for yourself. Just say that you love me, now and forever, and I'll let you free."

She kisses me, and the cold of her hands, her skin stings. It takes all of my willpower not to gag.

"I have things to attend to, Andy. I'll be back soon."

I glare at her back as she leaves, and I can feel something deep inside.

Hatred, Anger..

Heartbreak. 

Hurt.