Chapter One: A snowy morning: Lilac's point of view

As I step out of the door, I immediately feel the wind hit me like a wall of bricks

As I step out of the door, I immediately feel the wind hit me like a wall of bricks. About 45 miles a hour, and it was horrible. On top of that it was snowing. I absolutely hate snow. It's cold, it makes my nose stuffy, and the worst part, my mother. My mother had passed last winter, she died from a plane crash in Antarctica, she had many cuts from the plane crash, and it was too cold that she wouldn't survive, she had nothing, and sadly died a little after 24 hours of trying to find shelter. I suffer from depression, and it's even worse in winter now from my mom dying, it's just me and my father now. I hate him, but hey, what are you going to do, I don't have anyone else, so oh well.

    As I take a couple of step's from the door, my best friend Evan tries to scare me from jumping out from a bush."Haha! Did I scare you?" Asked Evan excitedly "No, you can try all you want, You'll never scare me." I said with a straight faced, not even bothered. "Come on," says Evan as he pushes back his almost golden hair, he tried to show off, but he knew I was hella gay, he had no chance, even if I'm pansexual or not (I am by the way), I would never go out with that guy, plus I'm more into girls and anyone else, I like men and I'll date them, but I would never date Evan."At least try to smile, for me?" He says smiling and grabs a strand of my hair and puts it behind my ear, I push his hand away "Not going to happen kid." I say as I walk past him and to his car "Come on Lilac, I know we've been best friends since 3rd grade, but maybe we could be something more? How about lunch, you and me Friday?" He asked flirtatiously, "N.O. Now shut up and drive, I got to get to homeroom." I said sharply."As you wish princess." Said Evan flirtatiously. I hate when he tries to flirt with me, I've told him a million times I'm not interested, and I only saw him as my best friend, but he won't listen.

    As we pull into the school, I look at my phone and see it's 7:38, I'm going to be late for homeroom! I open the door and jump out of Evan's car while he was driving."Lilac what the hell?!" Said Evan yelling to me, but I was already running to the doors of the entrance. He couldn't stop me, plus he had to find a parking spot. As I run to my homeroom, it's to late. The bell has already rang, and she was gone. Damn it. I wanted to finally talk to Sasha. Sasha is a new girl, she just came here a month ago. Sasha's from Japan and she's in my homeroom. She's absolutely gorgeous, she took my breath away the moment she walked into the classroom on her first day. With her pink orangey hair, to her baby blue eyes, and her cute uniform, we don't even wear uniforms at this school, but she looks adorable always. I go to my locker and get out my math book and science, my next two classes. I close my locker, and look over to the class door, and see a pink haired girl, with a blue skirt, and pigtails in her hair. It couldn't be...could it? Sasha doesn't have this class though, well, only way to find out.

Authors message: Hey everyone!! I'm Delaney, and I'm the author and illustrator of this book!!Thank you so much for reading part one!! I have part two almost done and the only thing left is drawing the illustration for the next chapter. I don't know how long it will take, but chapter 2 should be out in a week, right now as I'm writing this message for you guys it's November 16th 2018, so next week should be about right, or shorter, I have a lot of free time a lot lately so who knows. Anyways thanks for reading!! Make sure to favorite and comment what you think! Also make sure to follow me on twitter for updates! My twitter is @/LilD22607, or you can find the link at my profile. Thanks again for reading!💕✨⭐️