Chapter Two:Thanks for the info:Lilac's point of view

I walk into math class, looking for Sasha, and I see no sign of her, so I just go to my seat

I walk into math class, looking for Sasha, and I see no sign of her, so I just go to my seat. Then, I see her walk over to me! "Excuse me, is anyone sitting here?" She says quietly with a sweet smile, but not direct eye-contact, oh my god, she's seriously here! In front of me! Talking to me! "I-uh- No! Y-you can sit here if you'd like." I stubble with my words, I must sound like a idiot, nice going Lilac. I try to hide my blushing face by looking over to the window. "Oh, sorry, she was talking to me." Says Alice as she turns around in her chair, she sits in front of me, great. "Of course you can sit here cutie." Says Alice flirtatiously to Sasha, and Sasha quietly sits down. How could I make myself look so stupid?! God. I put my head down and try and calm myself down, and also listen to the lesson.

    I wake up to Ms Roman shaking me a bit, "Ms Smith! How dare you fall asleep in class! Lunch detention. Meet in the main office." Says Ms Roman, as she hands me a piece of paper. It said my information like my birth date and homeroom teacher, and why I got detention. "It won't happen again Ms Roman." I said, it's not my fault I barely get sleep, I was up all night thinking about Sasha, and how I would talk to her today, but that was out of the picture now. "I hope so Ms Smith." . I go to my next couple of classes then head to lunch, but remembered I have lunch detention. "Damn it, well I better text Evan and let him know I wont be there." I say talking to myself. I pull out my phone and text Evan. "Hey, I got lunch detention, I'll see you after school." I don't wait for a reply, I had to get to detention on time or I would be in serious trouble, and I've already gotten in trouble too many times this year.

    Lunch detention goes by quick, I eat my PB&J sandwich and drink my Mountain Dew, my favorite soda. If anyone got me Mountain Dew, they would automatically become my best friend, even if they liked me or not, we are best friends now. I throw away my trash and head for my locker, and check my phone, the school has such bad WiFi so I can't see the message from Evan, so I just ignore it and grab my books for tech ed and biology. First is biology, so I put my biology book on top of the other book and head to class. I walk into biology and see Alice, the girl from earlier, and I immediately try to avoid her, "Hey purple hair! Get over here."Says Alice and signals me over there with waving her hands in the air like a maniac. I walk over to her reluctantly, "What is it Alice?" Alice is a very popular girl, and the only popular girl who is LGBTQ+, Alice is Bi, and her talking to Sasha, well, let's just say the other day Evan had to drag me out of a almost fist fight. "I know you have a crush on my girl." Says Alice with her hands on her hips and looking up at me dead in the eyes, I was one of the tallest girls at this school, and it's so funny when someone's shorter than you, because then you can make fun of their height, but then again Sasha's very short, but I would never make fun of her, well, only playfully. "I don't know what your talking about." I say with a straight face, I knew she was talking about Sasha, but HER girl??? "You know damn well what I'm talking about Lilac, I was going to ask Sasha out today at the library after school, but then I heard a rumor about you having a crush on her, so why are you trying to steal my girl hmmm?" Alice gets up in my face while she's talking to me, pathetic. "Oh she likes going to the library eh? Well thanks for the info Alice, I'll be sure to go there today."I walk away and to my seat but Alice stops me mid way and was about to scream at me, but Mr Wagner walks into the classroom,"Take your seats students.". Now I know to go to the library before Alice does, maybe I'll skip my last class and just hide in the library and wait for Sasha, yeah, that sounds like a good plan. I go to my locker and get all the books I need for homework and put it in my book-bag, then walk into the library. The librarian is never there, and you can go there whenever in between classes, so no one will catch me skipping class.

A hour goes by, and usually classes are a hour and a half, but I hear someone come into the library, and the librarian usually wears heels, and I didn't hear heals. Who is there? I don't want to get caught if I try and peak on who it is, but what if it's Sasha? Well...only one way to find out, I peak my head up a bit from behind a bookshelf, and I see...Sasha! What is she doing here? Classes don't get out for another 30 minutes! My hands start to sweat and I start to blush as I stare at her, she's faced to a table looking in the opposite direction, and putting her things down on the table, and pulling out a book and pencil, she takes off her little sweater and places it gently on the chair, and then sits down. God, she's so graceful, she's like a goddess...but how am I supposed to talk to her? Who knows when Alice will come, so now's the time to talk to her...I guess I'll just go up to her and introduce myself, and then small talk? God, I'm overthinking this, just talk to her! Ok, ok, ok. I walk over and stubble to get out words, but finally, "H-Hey! I'm Lilac!" .

Author's note: Hey everyone! I hope you enjoyed this new chapter! Chapter 3 should be out soon hopefully, I just enrolled in online school so I want to focus on that, but in my free time I will be working on this as fast as I can! Thank you so much for reading, and make sure to add this to your library, favorite, comment, or do whatever! Also make sure to follow my Twitter (@LilD22607), the link to my twitter is in my profile, and I love you all and thanks for reading "A Winter With You"!💕✨