three

"what the fuck, butters?!" i yelled, panicking as i gazed through the mirror at the big blueish purple splotch on my neck. "i-im sorry i wasnt thinking it was in the heat of the moment" butters yelled back, brushing his hair out of his face. i could tell he was on the verge of tears. i sighed, closing my eyes tightly. "tweek cant see this. i cant see him today. there is NO way im risking it" i craned my neck to look over at butters. he was standing in the bathroom doorway, rubbing his knuckles together "maybe we s-shouldnt do this anymore.." he whispered, looking at the floor. i turned to fully face him, walking over and pulling him into a hug "what? no way! its just a little mark, itll be gone three days tops" i reassured. i didnt wanna loose what i had with butters. when im with him i get this warm feeling in my chest, something that i think i should feel with tweek. "b-but i cant keep doing this to tweek.. hes my best friend, this would break his heart. im sorry kenny.." butters pushed me away, gently. tears streaming down his face. i stared at him in disbelief, my own tears threatening to spill. i narrowed my eyes at him, crossing my arms. "fine." i snapped, pushing past him and heading to the front door. "if thats what you want to do. after all ive done to be with you." i snatched my coat off of the floor where it was tossed the previous night. "k-ken-" i cut him off by leaning down, my mouth inches from his ear "i hope you know that cutting me off wont erase the damage you've caused." i whispered harshly, turning my back and exiting his house with a loud slam of his door. i made my way to starks pond, holding in the tears that were slowly building up. I was almost at there, but i couldnt hold it in anymore. i began running, tears of anger and sadness streaming down my face. I leaned my back on a tree, slowly sliding down as i quietly sobbed. why was i doing this? was it out of guilt for being unfaithful to tweek? or snapping at butters? what the hell is happening with me..?

short chapter,, i felt like next chapter needed to be seperate :P
Also this is my last pre-written chapter :')