How I came to be.

I stared at my next prey, a little girl that was playing in her garden. With my height, I caught her attention. Smiling with evilness, I made a low humming sound. The girl looked at me in fright as I disappeared from her sight. I smirked as I disappeared again to find my next prey.

My name, Hachishakusama, means eight feet tall. I am indeed that tall. I have been trapped in a prison that held me captive. I blessed my husband who broke the four statues that held me captive.

My husband and I were a happy couple. No one can deny that. Yet, what they didn't realise is that we had a curse upon us.

My husband was a good, honest man. Yet, trouble and misfortune seems to follow him. He moved away to take the misfortune away. He prayed for my health and well being. Though apart, we were deeply in love.

One day, on our 5th anniversary, I did not hear from him. I wrote to him. I called the nearest neighbours that were near him, to see if they had any news.

No one did.

A few days went by and my heart was shaking in agony as I waited for a word of my dear husband.

Enough was enough.

I decided to visit his little cottage that was a few hour drives away. Coming upon the cottage, a disgusting stench filled the place. Nevertheless, I went inside.

I gasped and cried in horror at the sight. Blood was covered everywhere and I felt like vomiting when I saw his body, lying on the floor. His eyes rolled up so you could only see the white parts of them.

The sickening, most shocking thing was that a child killed him. On his body was a note scribbled in a childish handwriting.

Have fun in hell.

I called the police naturally. I sobbed as they confirmed the fact that a child did indeed kill my true love.

Few months past and I decided to do something.

I contacted the devil. The devil offered me a deal.

In exchange for my soul to be with my love, he must be able to use my body in anyway

I agreed. No regrets.

I felt like I was finally free when I saw my husband in the distance. I ran to him before I was trapped in my body, that had now been stretched out. I screamed as the devil broke his contract with me.

I was trapped as a spirt.

An angry spirit. A spirit who wanted to be set free.

My husband, in a form of lightning, broke the four statues to set me free from my prison.

I hunt for vengeance.

I was now known as Hachishakusama.

The Eight Feet Tall woman.

Ah. I see another child. A child that reminded me constantly on how my love one died because of a child.

Time to set the curse upon this little one.