TRYING AGAIN

We got ready for school the next day. I woke up with about 20 text messages from Charles. I still ignored him.

We drove to my house so I could get my car. We then went to school.

I knew I was gone see Charles in my first period class. So I didn't care. I went in and he wasn't there I felt bad but at the same time I don't have to keep hearing sorry.

I had to wizz so I asked the teacher. She gave me a pass. And I went to the bathroom. On my way out the bathroom I seen Charles with some girl. I was hurt. I better not be having feelings for him. All of a sudden I bust into tears he seen me and ran to me, but I ran back In the restroom.

Soon I got out and he was gone.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

It was lunch time I was hungry. I seen Corey and Brandy talking again I'm glad they happy. I'm not going to ruin that. I went and set by them. The Charles came. Ugh. I say to myself.

Hey can we please talk. he asked me.

You want all of us to talk.....Brandy pinch my thigh and told me to go talk to him.

I got up. And we went to an empty set if tables.

Look. I'm sorry for everything. I mean it. Your beautiful and I honestly love.....I mean like you. he says.

You said love. I say.

Yeah. Sorry. he says.

Look. I only have Corey we do this because we have no money at all. And both of our parents left us this was the only was we could think of to get money faster. he says.

You said love. I say again.

You gone keep saying that. he asked.

No. But you said it. I say

He laughs. I know I did. he says.

Oh. I'm sorry about your parents. Tbh my parents left me to. My mom was suppose to be on a vacation for 3 weeks I haven't seen her in 7 months my dad  is with his new wife in Miami.

You can come live with me. he insisted.

No.....Im not taking no for an answer Bae. he says interrupting me.

I'm not your girl. I say. And I guess.

----------------

When we get to my house I get all my clothes and my stash full of money. I followed him to his house and it was huge OMG I wanna stay here forever. This is a dream house. I say to myself.

Come on. he says.

He gets my things out the car then he grabs my stash.

Oh. Umm. I'll get that. I say taking my money.

What's that's.  he asked.

My stash. I say.

So you I wanna be ghetto girl. he says.

No.. I use to work for my granny. And before she died she gave me this. I says

How much. he asked.

None your business.  You might have your boys come take my stuff.I say.

Naww. Bae. I got you girl. he says.

We get in the house. You can sleep anywhere you want. That night I slept in the guest room, but I felt weird like someone was watching me. I went to CJs room and he was woke.

What's wrong.  he asked.

It feels like someone watching me. I say.

He get out the bed and gets his gun. He walk around the house to see if anyone was outside.

He comes back up.

No ones here. he says.

Can I sleep with you. I asked.

Yeah. I don't care. he says.

He comes and sleeps at the end of the bed. I still wasn't feeling right. I shook him to Wake him up.

Hmmm. he says with his eyes close.

Can you come hold me. I asked.

He comes by me and holds me close and tight. I felt good. But I swear someone was watching. I start crying.

What's wrong Bae. he asked.

I know someone is watching us. I tell him.

POW. POW. POW.

He push me off the bed to the floor he dive on top of me. Finally the gun shooting stops I was crying.

Are you Okay. he asked.

Take me home.I demand

I can't they might come follow I'll Call Corey.  And tell him we coming over. he says.

We went to Corey house we went to go get Brandy also. Because we didn't know If they were gone come for her. I felt safe being around slot of people. We watch tv and ordered pizza.

I guess we not going to school. I say

Nope. CJ replies.

Corey and Brandy was kissing and holding and everything.

Get a room.  I tell them.

They went into the room and all I could hear was screaming and moaning.

Hold me please.  I asked CJ.

He comes over and holds me. I look into his eyes he seems hurt.

What's wrong. I asked.

I want to keep you safe and with me but you almost got killed being with a person like me. he says.. I love you girl. Im just trying to keep things slow between us. he says.

I'm Fine. I lov.....Uhhh I'm Fine. I say.

Say it. he says.

I love you. I say.

We start kissing.  And we end up in the bed room.

Are you sure you wanna do this. he asked.

Yes. I say. Struggling to take off my clothes.

No. Your not your shaken. he says.

I start crying he kisses me.

I got you babe. he says against my lips.

He takes off my clothes. And put on a condom. And stick his manhood in.

I gasp like I was completely out of air.

You Okay. he asked.

Mhmm. I moan.

I pulled him down as he goes in and out of me slowly.

Mmmmm. I love you. I moaned.

I love you too girl. he says. Kissing my neck.

Am. I your man. now.he asked.

YES. I yelled as he hit my butt hard.