HELP ME.

Since CJ works this whole month. He hardly home with me to help with the  baby.. The baby has been crying.  U try feeding her and everything she doesn't want nonthing.

CJ. Please come home. I say.

She comes jumping on me. And I finally put her to sleep.

Thank God. I say.

CJ. Walks in. And gives me a kiss.

Baby. You looked stressed. he say.

I gave him that I'm gone killed him face. And he kissed me.

Here I'll put her up. he say picking Crystal up.

I went to take my shower and went to sleep..

CJ.

Dang I came in it look like Crystal was running a storm all day today.

I knew Candi was tired so I clean up everything.

I went to our room and found her sleeping naked. She so tired she didn't put None on.

I put her on a training bra and my sweat pants.

She wakes up.

Babe. Can you stop the game. Please. We have a daughter. And I don't know What's important to you right now. she says.

Babe. Y'all are important but I need to make the money for y'all.  I say.

DO IT A DIFFERENT WAY. she say in between her teeth.

Man. She mad at me. But I can't quit you don't get out that easily.

Babe. I love you and my daughter, but please let me do this.

Whatever.  she say.

Babe. Please. I say.

She turned.

You know What I sick of you treating me like this. Im the one working making money bringing it home to you and my daughter and I get no love or Thanks for it. I say snapping.

First of all you gone calm your tone talking to me. And second babe you don't get it you doing the wrong thing to get money. Your not here every day. It's hard taking care if her alone.  Gosh. she says

We both suppose to be spending time with our daughter. But you haven't done anything. Come on be real. And help out. she says.

Babe I'm trying everything I cab, but I have to work this whole week. I'm sorry. I says

I'm sorry is not enough. she says.

2weeks.....

It's been 2 weeks and Kandi hasn't talk to me one bit.

Babe can we please talk. I say.

She looks at me and looks away looking at our Babe.

If it's not about our child then No. she says.

Thanks God she finally said something to me.

Look Babe. I know you want me to stop but I can't I can't just leave like that. I say.

I said if it's not about our child I don't want to hear it at all. she says walking off.

I left out a big sign wondering how I'm gone eyes our relationship back together.

I go up to the bed room Where Kandi and I slept.

Babe you know I love you and Crystal . Right??

Yes I do because your aways here everyday to take care of her and help me with her and have fun with her. I wanted to take her to the zoo today bit I couldn't you know Why because you were never here. You promise from day one you would be there noe your not. So I'm leaving tomorrow so you can think about everything because obviously it's hard for you to choose between family and drugs. Good Night.

---------------------------------------------------

Cj.

I couldnt stay in the house while Candi was mad so i went out this morning with the boys.

Wassup.